Hate needing you

Smg4 couldn't find any registration of a smg3 in the meme college, he even asked some people and none remember smg3. something is very wrong, he remembers smg3 being here...

Smg3 pov

Back in the graveyard smg3 was barely containing his anger, he desperately chased after his revenge but no matter what he tried he kept failing at killing smg4. It was as if the man had an invisible barrier protecting him from harm.

He sits in his desk and lets his mind wander, he looks over his plans for the day and sees that he barely makes any plans besides the ones to kill smg4, it is as if his life revolves around the man.

And it does...

All he is now is because of this man, it is smg4's fault really. He got so used to being the spectator to smg4's life that now that he has control over his he doesn't know how to live it. for as long as smg3 remembers he and smg4 were stuck together. It wasn't all bad since they could talk in his dreams, at least smg3 wasn't alone.

Smg4 was lonely during meme college and that allowed smg3 more influence on his mind, so he began to appear to smg4 outside of his dreams. It was during that turbulent time their friendship really started.

At the start smg3 looked exactly like smg4 but as they talked and developed 3 began to change his appearance, he no longer felt like just a suspiciously conscious part of 4 he was now his own separate thing. And since his form is only an expression of what he sees himself as, he began to look like a completely different person.

But as time passed and smg4 began to have more 'real people' in his life, he started to forget about 3. And so 3 lost his influence, and was slowly rendered incapable of appearing even in 4's dreams.

imprisoned to the back of smg4's mind, unable to do anything and much less communicate with 4, all he could do was watch as the man lived his life without him. The solitude was maddening it made him not only hate smg4 but also himself, from there he began to appear in smg4's sleep paralysis as an attempt to remind the man of who he was, but smg4 though he was a monster trying to scare him, it made 3 think he really was a monster. So he became the monster.

Being free was both a blessing and a curse, he now can live his life and that would be a great thing if only he knew how to move on. Everytime he tries to live his life he is reminded of smg4, and everytime he is reminded of smg4 his mind screams at him to get revenge.

He NEEDS to kill smg4 so that he can live his life. But then he remembers the time he did think smg4 was dead, and he didn't feel done, he wasn't satisfied with killing smg4...

"I am doing it all wrong" smg3 said out loud to himself. All this time he's been trying to kill smg4 and he doesn't deserve death. An evil grin spreads in smg3's face, no smg4 doesn't deserve that mercy, 4 needs to feel what he felt, he needs to know what it's like to be forgotten, to bet helpless and alone. Smg3 has the perfect plan for that...

He had recently began to track a powerful artifact but he never had any opportunity to take it, until now. Susan has finally let her guard down, that will be her last mistake.