Day Two Pt. 2

What is that? A new chapter just one day after the last chapter? WhooWhoo!! :D

===

(We find ourselves in the fake city. The towering buildings that stretch towards the sky seem to outnumber the people, and the empty streets give the impression that this city is fake. The sun is shining brightly, and its rays reflect off the glass windows of the buildings, creating a dazzling display of light. The wind whistling through the narrow alleys echoes through the empty streets.)

{Nice narrating, but I can do better.}

(Really? Did you forget about the last time you narrated?)

{Oh come on! It will be quick! You and Deadpool always get to narrate, what about me?}

(We gave you your chance, White.)

{You buzzkiller}

(Sure, so if I'm a buzz killer, you will be a narration killer.)

{That isn't a word.}

(Shaddap)

{Who asked you anyway?}

(I'm the voice of reason here, Yellow. Someone's gotta keep this crazy train on the tracks.)

{Yeah, like Deadpool is known for being on the tracks.}

(Valid point. But still, my narration is top-notch.)

{Your narration is as exciting as watching paint dry.}

(Oh, like your ideas are a rollercoaster of thrills.)

{At least I don't bore people to death.}

(Tell that to the guy Deadpool threw a toaster at last week.)

{Fair enough. But I can do better, just let me try.}

(We've been over this. It's a hard no, White.)

{You're such a party pooper.}

"Wait did Yellow just say he is the voice of reason?"

===

"All right, listen up!" All Might shouted as he opened a white script. "Here's the situation: The villains have hidden a missile somewhere in their hideout, and the heroes must try to foil their plan. This means that the good guys must either catch the bad team or recover their weapons. On the other hand, the bad guys will succeed if they can protect their missiles or capture the heroes!"

"Sounds like a lot of fun!" I said to myself.

{Oh yeah! We are definitely going to win!}

All Might announced that it was time to choose the first two teams. He reached for two boxes - a white one labeled "heroes" and a black one labeled "villains". He put his hands inside and pulled out two balls; one black with the letter 'D' and the other white with the letter 'A'.

"All right, the heroes will be Team A and the villains will be Team B. Everyone else can proceed to the monitoring room to watch," All Might explained.

"Yes sir!" Everyone replied, but I noticed Midoriya looking sad for a few moments when he realized he would have to fight Bakugou. However, he quickly got a determined look on his face, which made Bakugou angry.

"Kick Bakugou's ass for me, will ya!" I yelled to Midoriya.

"Sure will!" he replied with a smile.

===

"Bad guys can put anywhere their setup and in five minutes the good guys will be loose and the battle will start," All Might said

"Yes sir!" Everyone said once more