Scary Short Chapter

So I now know where I'm teleporting DP.

As the title says it's a short chapter I am sorry :( And (cue dramatic music) Scaryyyy... Well at least I tried to write a scary chapter but I'm not that good at it so uhhhh yeah

CHAPTER 22!!!!!!

===

(As I gaze up to the sky, I can see the clouds looming above the glass dome. The sound of clashing and shouting echoes all around me, coming from different directions. As I move forward, I witness a chaotic scene of students and villains fighting each other for their own motives - some fighting to kill, while others fighting to survive. Amidst all the chaos, Aizawa is bravely battling the villains, trying his best to protect his students. But the sheer number of villains is overwhelming, making it an uphill battle.)

===

I jolted awake with a guttural cry, my body drenched in an unsettling mixture of cold sweat and an unknown liquid pooling beneath me. The dim light revealed a nightmarish scene – shattered burettes resembling macabre artifacts, sharp syringes taunting with buried horrors, and tattered lab aprons clinging to rusty nails.

My heart raced as I heard an otherworldly sound, a haunting thum that echoed through the desolation of the abandoned lab.

"Wha... what is that?!" I exclaimed, my voice shattering the eerie silence.

Thum...

Again, the mysterious noise reverberated, sending shivers down my spine. The feeble glow emanated from a lone working machine, an incubator, casting a sickly yellow hue across the desolate space.

Now I could get a glimpse of what it was I could see a working machine, an incubator to be precise, the incubator was the only working thing in this abandoned lab, and the only light there was here was the vivid weak yellowish light coming from the working machine

I got up and started walking towards it eager to know why this is the only thing that is here that doesn't have mold or rust on, the only thing that doesn't look... Abandoned

Approaching the eerie glow, my steps were filled with a mix of dread and curiosity. As I peered through the glass of the incubator, the scene inside shattered any semblance of sanity. No eggs rested there, only a grotesque spectacle – fresh blood staining a knife. A knife, unmistakably mine, marked by its distinctive symbol.

"No... no, this can't be real," I muttered in disbelief, my mind wrestling with the nightmarish tableau before me. The crimson stains on the blade seemed to pulse with a sinister energy, amplifying the terror that gripped me.

"I must be hallucinating again," I whispered, desperation tinged in my voice. Denial clawed at my thoughts. "This can't be my knife. I've never been here before. Whose blood is this? Is it mine?" Panic seeped through my words as I grappled with the disorienting uncertainty. "No, I wasn't attacked. At least, I don't remember being attacked."

The flickering light cast macabre shadows, dancing with the echoes of my own doubt. Each passing second intensified the surreal nightmare, leaving me trapped in a vortex of questions and a chilling awareness that something far more sinister lurked in the shadows of my own mind.

Drip... Drip....

"WHO'S THERE?!" I shouted, my voice desperate, slicing through the disquiet.

(A mere leak. Nothing to worry about. Can't you see the water?)

"Yeah... a leak," I muttered, attempting to reassure myself. But unease lingered as I surveyed the surroundings, my breath caught in my throat. Quietly, I began to tread, searching for an exit.

A spine-chilling sensation crept over me, a cold breath on the nape of my neck. I spun around, confronted by a ghastly figure – the villain's twisted grin and malevolent eyes. Shockwaves surged through my body, and I stumbled backward, gasping for air. The villain's stealthy arrival left no room for anticipation, as if the darkness itself had spawned a living nightmare.

"Found you..."

===

I told you it's short :/

Edit: Just wanted to ask; did I sucseed making a scary chapter? 

{No.}

:')