Deal

-What's that? A brand new chapter? Yeah, yeah it is! But now it's awesome because I put mha stuff in it.-

EDIT: And just to be clear cigis is a slang he uses for cigarettes!

===

"Oh, shit! Guys, it's Mydoria! He is so going to notice we are acting weird! We should make a run for it! NO. We should eat the ice cream and then make a run for it"

(Whoa, calm down. Maybe he called for a different Wade?...)

{Really? A guy named Wade in Japan?}

(Good point)

As Midoriya got closer, he had a big smile stretching on his face and yelled, "It is you, Wade!"

(Y-Yeah, hi!)

"I haven't seen you in ages!"

(Well, Y'know I'm a busy guy!)

"Oh, really? Wanna eat ice cream together?" Mydoria asked

(Guys... Is he asking us out?) Yellow whispered, trying to keep Mydoria from catching wind.

{No, stupid. It's not a ship fanfiction.} rolls eyes

"Just say no, and get the hell outta here"

(Yeah, okay)

We dashed out of the ice cream shop, leaving Mydoria standing there confused.

===

"Honey, I'm home!" Detective Fred bellowed as he swung open the door to his apartment,

"Oh, you missed me, haven't you?" Fred chuckled, his grin widening mischievously. "Yeah? Oh, you want to lick me, Honey?" he teased, waggling his eyebrows "Well, you can't because you use the same tongue to wipe your shit out of your poopy-maker!" Fred exclaimed in a cutesy voice, scooping up his calico cat, Honey, who he named Honey because she was sweet as honey!

"Well, I'm off to catch some Z's," he announced, stifling a yawn.

"Meow," Honey replied, sauntering towards Fred.

"Oh, you wanna snuggle up with me?" Fred queried with a smirk.

"No thanks!" Honey retorted, her transformation into... a high school girl?

"UH, WHAT. W-WHO ARE YOU?" Detective Fred shrieked, pointing at the suddenly human girl with blond hair and alarming sharp teeth.

"Are you a vampire?" he stammered, his voice quavering. "Are you here to suck my blood and turn me into a vampire?"

"Well, sucking your blood is a strong maybe! and no, I'm not here to vampirize you! Besides, don't only male vamps do that?" she mused, brandishing a knife. "Oh well!"

"Toga! Shigaraki said not to kill Freddy!" A man in a black and white bodysuit emerged from the kitchen.

"FUCK. What were you doing in my kitchen?!" Detective Fred demanded, still reeling from the cat-girl reveal.

"Seriously? Your first question is about my culinary sense, not 'How do you know my name?' or 'How did you break in my house?'?" Twice chortled before explaining, "And to answer your question, I was hunting for some free cigis, BUT your stash is as empty as my soul. So, I settled for...huh... ham." He held up the rectangular object triumphantly. "Pro tip: ham belongs in the fridge, not on the counter. Tastes like despair when it's room temp." He nudged the 'ham' towards Fred.

Fred facepalmed. "Dude, that's a sponge."

Twice inspected the 'ham'. "Really? I took a bite out of this thing, ya know?"

Toga giggled as she sidled closer to Fred, who was still processing on the floor. "Anyway, we're from that cool squad you've probably heard of, the League of Villains! And we're here to make you an offer you can't refuse."

"Okay, you're officially bananas if you think a cop's going to collab with criminals."

"But what if we're both after the same target?" Toga countered, while Twice chimed in, "Yeah, mutual baddie!"

"And who might this 'baddie' be?" Fred inquired warily.

"His name's Wade Wilson!"

Before Toga could continue, Fred's jaw plummeted to the floor at the mention of the UA kid's name. What did the League of Villains want from him? And why were they targeting him? Did he unwittingly become a thorn in their side? Fred's mind raced with questions until Twice interrupted with a pointed, "So, are you in or what?"

"Yes, I'm in"

===

-Sorry it's short! I just wanted to end it with a Dramatic ending-