Chapter 8: Duel against professor Abnormality vs Horror and declaration

(This is where the first part of this fanfic ends, there will be more things, but I'm going to take a break from this fic, you don't need to worry, I'm still going to continue this fanfic, I just need ideas to continue the same, because from here on I I still need to plan how I'm going to continue, in the meantime I'll do 2 other fics, one after this chapter and another after my other fic ends, so consider this the end of 1 season, I'm doing this because this fic takes a long time to write 1 chapter per because of the duels, don't get it wrong, I love writing this, but I need to think about how the story will go, I hope you understand)

POV Narrator

Izuku and his friends were in their dorms, then Katsumi mentions something interesting.

Katsumi: Did you know that in our next class we will face one of our teachers?

Izuku/Atsuya: No...

Katsumi: Well, I just ended up dueling against Endeavor, Shoka's father, I don't know why he prefers to be called by his nickname but it's okay.

Izuku: Do you know who Fubuky and I will duel against?

Katsumi: Just take a look at your school profiles, there's who you'll be dueling against.

Atsuya went straight to the computer.

Atsuya: I'm going to duel Rumi.

Izuku then went to see who he would duel against.

Izuku: I'm going to duel against Aizawa.

Atsuya: Which deck are you going to use?

Izuku: I'm going to use my other deck other than the spiritual one.

Atsuya: I'll use my brother's deck.

Katsumi: I'll have to go with my normal deck, because I don't have another... I really need to make one more deck...

Atsuya: Okay, I guess I'd better do the same too...

Izuku: Do you plan to make another deck?

Atsuya: Yes, and it will probably be before the doubles tournament.

Izuku: Well, now we wait...

The day passed, on the day they would face their teachers there would be no class, as the teachers would stay all day facing the students who were selected for the duels, as soon as it was Izuku's turn.

Aizawa: Ready?

Izuku: Yes...

Aizawa/Izuku: Duel!

Izuku - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Aizawa - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Aizawa: I begin... I activate the card "Cosmic Horror Hazarath Court"

 I activate the card "Cosmic Horror Hazarath Court"