Chapter 7: Duel Between Horror and Nightmare

POV Narrator

Everyone was having their classes normally, this time Katsuki couldn't escape and went to the Yellow Ra dormitory, on the one hand Luna was loving that she would have to put up with Katsuki most of the time, on the other hand, the one who would have to put up with him now was Izumi and Toga, who already knew he wasn't going to stop disturbing them, after a few classes Izuku and Atsuya were walking around the campus

Atsuya: I feel sorry for your sister...

Izuku: I know, I'm more worried about Toga, since she doesn't know how to put up with him, while Izumi, having lived with him, is already used to it.

Atsuya: I see... are you looking forward to the tag team tournament in a few weeks?

Izuku: Tag team tournament?

Atsuya: Yes, didn't you hear?

Izuku: No.

Atsuya: I remembered now, you were sick yesterday, weren't you?

Izuku: Yes, but why didn't you tell me before?

Atsuya: I forgot.

Izuku: Okay... anyway what can we do?

Atsuya: How about we call the others and walk around the campus? It's the best thing we can do for now.

Izuku: How about the two of us duel later? I haven't had the opportunity to duel you well yet.

Atsuya: Of course.

They call the rest of their group and start walking around the campus, Izumi says something to Tenko.

Izumi: I wonder, has that deck that was possessing you already been sealed or something?

Tenko: I don't know, I'd rather stay far away from this deck.

Izuku: Speaking of which... what's your original deck?

Tenko: My original deck is called "ASTRAL" it has an aesthetic based on dreams, it is of an opposite type to the deck I was using...

Izuku: What exactly made you start using another deck?

Tenko: I don't know, it's like that deck before forced me to play it.

Izuku: This is something strange, but let's stop talking about that, by the way Atsuya, how about we duel now?

Atsuya: Maybe, but this time I'll use another deck.

Izuku: Right!

Izuku/Atsuya: Duel!

Izuku - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Atsuya - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Izuku: I begin, I summon the "Phantasmal Horror Darkness"!