Chapter 1: Admission to UA

Izuku pov

I start to hear a noise, when I wake up I see that my sister Izumi was shaking me.

Izumi: Finally woke up huh?

Me: Hm... what time is it?

Izumi: It's now nine in the morning.

I jump out of bed.

Me: Only four hours left until the UA entrance exam!

Izumi: Yes, it's good to start doing your things soon, prepare your deck for us to go take the entrance exam.

I go and have my breakfast and start preparing my duel disc and my Spiritual deck, I haven't had that much time to train with him, as I only woke up two weeks ago, but I'm already getting some tricks with him, but I don't know what's wrong with my spirit deck, since I awakened it I got a strange mark on my arm, but I better ignore it for now.

On the way to the entrance exam a stranger stopped me.

???: Hey, boy.

Me: Yes?

???: Take this...

Me: A Kuriboh Sphere? But

When I looked again the stranger was already gone.

Me: How weird...

I continue my way to the entrance exam site, and I start to think, who will I have to duel with...

Arriving at the entrance exam site, I was one of the last to arrive due to the delay I had on the way, because of this I would have to duel with one of the school employees and they told me that I would have a penalty for being late...

I waited my turn and I would have to duel with... Endevor

Endeavor: I hope you're ready kid.

Me: I was born ready!

Me/Endeavor: DUEL!

POV Narrator

Izuku - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Endeavor - 5 cards in hand and 8000 LP

Endeavor: I begin, I activate a continuous spell called "Hazy Pillar"