Chapter 6: Getting Rid of a Nuisance

(Prior notice: In this chapter there will be a new and original invocation, in total I created 2 new extra deck invocations, one of them will appear here, in addition I have already defined Izuku's harem, it will be said at the end of the chapter)

Narrator Pov

Izuku, Atsuya and Katsumi were in class and Luna arrives for class and she sits next to them and sits next to Atsuya.

Atsuya: Aren't you going to side with your dorm class?

Luna: Look... I don't have friends with many people there besides Shoko, but Katsuki doesn't stop bothering me.

Atsuya: What do you mean?

Luna: I don't know if Katsuki just likes to bother me or if he's in love with me, but he's very annoying, I even want to change dorms just to get away from him.

Atsuya: Is it that bad?

Katsumi: Coming from my brother I'm sure so.

Atsuya: Look, just from our duel I already deduced that he didn't have the best personality, but I didn't think it would come to that.

Izuku: You don't know the half of it.

Some more people approached them, they were Tenko and Toga.

Izuku: Hello.

Tenko: Can we sit next to you too?

Izuku: Don't have many friends?

Tenko: After they found out what happened, they didn't believe it, but they preferred to keep their distance from me.

Izuku: And you Toga?

Toga: People think I'm strange and are a little afraid of me.

Izuku: Okay then, come on.

They sit together and the class starts, the class follows and it's time for break, there they all sit together, Izumi and Shoka too, Katsuki was looking at Luna, but didn't want to get closer because of the group in that she was, another girl arrives to try to interact with the group.

Katsuki: Luna, I challenge you to a duel!

Luna: And why should I accept it?

Katsuki: If you win I'll do anything you want, if I win you stop hanging out with these losers!Atsuya: Said the guy who lost to a Red Slifer.

Luna: Katsuki (she takes out her cell phone and starts secretly recording the conversation) can you repeat it?

Katsuki just says the deal.

Luna: If I win I want you to leave the Blue Obelisk dormitory and leave me alone.

Katsuki: Deal made.

Luna stops recording.

Luna: Okay, let's get this over with.

Izuku: Everyone has had their duel discs updated recently, so we don't need to go to the duel rooms to duel.