Chapter 20

time skip

Shuang Yun and the chief of the feather tribe are going to talk. Shuang Yun allowed me to come with him, which I really liked.

We were now in conversation.
It's extremely difficult for us to conceive offspring, but one kid was killed by the snake, the chief said, if this happened to you would you bear it?
your kids stole first and destroyed land, they are so pampered! shunag yun said, instead of picking on us, fix the way you're raising your kids. ( I am so proud) I think to myself as I hear Shuang Yun talk.

we must avenge that kid's death, call out that snake and this is over the chief says
He is Miko's mate so our family and we don't want to upset miko.
yeah we don't want to upset yae miko, our tribe man shouted i smiled at this.
you the chief shout but he gets hurt because of his injury.
(it seems that the rumor of this injury is true. no wonder he suddenly stopped at the rock mountain.) shuang yun thinks.
you're planning to settle in the rock mountain, aren't you? shuang yun asks
( we've expanded too much energy and physical strength for the migration. the top of the rock mountain is the best habitat we've ever found to get a good view and we can't give that up.) the chief thought.
The rock mountain is our territory. If you want to live here as newcomers,you must first obtain our consent. As compensation for the loss of your kid,we can reluctantly allow you to settle at the top of the mountain. If you're going to start a fight, we are no picnic. Shuang Yun says and we all leave.

you did well i say to shuang yun.
thank you he said.

Since then, the feather tribe and the wolf tribe have been neighbors.their relationship shows no sign of improving, with both sides still remembering previous grudges. Shuang Yun however doesn't care. because it's harvest season now, and the latest batch of vegetables and fruits are ripe.

When at the end of the day we have gathered everything, I place it in the space to sport out later and we go home.

We are selling at the fair again and sold some to the rabbit tribe and then he shows up and buys the fruit and vegetables,and says he has two pieces of information to tell us.
The first one is about ma qing.a beast saw ma qing who is under your wanted notice.
that beast had been following ma qing,and finally saw him enter the beast city. bu ke explains.
which beast city did ma qing enter? bai di asks
Ma Qing entered the dark moon city but he said.
What's a dark moon city? i ask
It's one of the three middle-ranked cities. The beast mainland has a total of 10 best cities, including 6 bottom cities and 3 middle-ranked cities.they're governed by different beast royalties. The top city is also known as the main city. sangye explains.
ma qing cant enter the idle- ranked city unless he is a three-star beast sangye says.or obtains special permission from the dark moon royalty or the dark moon temple.

go on watching ma qing. if he appears come to tell us immediately. shuang yun says
I also think so, but ke says.
What's the other thing? i ask
oh, I almost forgot! Yesterday some beasts in odd clothes from the dark moon temple went to the black river tribe to look for a snake named sangye.
I all turn towards sangye who is looking indifferent.
Why do they look for sangye? bai di asks
I don't know if they only asked us to work for them,but usually didn't talk to us. if you see any suspicious snake nearby, you must be careful and keep away from him! bu ke says
I see we all say.
The beast is wanted by the temple and must be very dangerous. I hope I'll never meet him, Nu ke says before walking away with his things.

How did you offend the dark moon temple? Shuang Yun asks sangye.
I stole their holy article and killed the pontiff, Sangye says, looking indifferent.
what, the theft of the holy article from the temple is a major crime shuang yun says
killing the pontiff is severer! bai di says if you're arrested for such crimes, you must be executed immediately!
rest assured this is my problem. I can handle it alone,I'll leave the rock mountain before they come.
excuse me i say as i walk over to him have you forgotten we are mates and we have a soul contract you aren't going anywhere.