Chapter 25

miko pov:
I saw that green hair female dancing and ugh I hate her. She touched the bai di and the clothes I made.
all the males seem mesmerized by the dance and the female.she then wraps around xue ling and he looks irritated at first but suddenly it looks like he is in a trance. I smell something and then look at bai di and sangye and shuang yun to look like they are in a trance. ( this bitch is playing tricks) i think and see xiao lian saying that it stinks. hey xiao lian remember what i told you right i think it's time to put it in practise,i say and he nodded.
xue ling and the female are almost kissing when xiao lian shouts: TOO STINKY. it then attacks:

but xue ling bloks him (how disappointing) i think looking at xue ling blocks the attack

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

but xue ling bloks him (how disappointing) i think looking at xue ling blocks the attack.
but then xiao attacks again and this time hits her (nice!) i think.
The sudden commotion seems to have released them as my mates look confused and xua ling shouts: bitch,you dare to play tricks on me as he throws her to the ground.
xiao lian goes over to me and I take it. It looks normal now.
you have done well i say to it and it looks happy.
i then turn to bai di and the others and say mind telling me what that was? I ask in a dark voice.
she used flirtatious fragrant, he says
and what is that i ask.
it's what the tiger tribe uses to seduce other tribes, who smells it will be taken control of and will become a puppet, he explains.
rumor that flirtatious fragrant has disappeared so why does it show up today? vraagt Shuang Yun.
this bitch dared huh? i say as i make my way to the female hey i say to her she looks up and i grab her hair and lift her up, if you ever dare to do this again i will make you pay gat it and that price will be your life, i don't like people messing with my mates you are no exception!
She looks scared and nods her head at me but I am not done as I drag her over to her tribe's leader and drop her.
patriarch she says weakly.
Dare to call me? Where did you get flirtatious fragrant? she asks
I didn't say what the green bitch said.
you're lying! There's more than 10 girls missing not long ago! you let me down! the patriarch says and thinks ( i will deal with her later)
The green bitch begs but I pull her and she shuts up. I hand her to her tribe and look as she is being dragged away( good for her) . I think and head back to my mates and see that Xue Ling is still there staring at me.
What will happen to her? sangye asks
they will probably kill her for it because she killed 10 other females and if they dont i will, i say darkly with a murderous grin.
your almost scary, xue ling says
I ignored him and went to Xiao Lian, hey so if I get her, I will teach you how to use my teaching skills. He nodded and I said: I am proud of you soon you will know just like Noah did.
sangye then hands me something and the rest as well. I look at it and light up when I see that it is wine.
Thanks to Sangye, I say and hug him as I drink a sip.
I see how gentle and kind bai di is with the cubs and think maybe I should have some cubs with them soon.

Then the next day Xue Ling visited and asked about the problem of their tribe.
(shit i totally forgot about that, i am so busy with training the cub and the tribe that i forgot) i thought.
o-oh i have some solutions... i say
he comes closer and lifts my chin up, you forgot didn't you? he asks.
I pushed him away and said, what I forget I could never...
you'd better not trick me he says trapping me to the wall with his arms.
I am more powerful than you think I am.. so don't threaten me, I say.
he smirks.
then shuang yun walks in and grabs me and says, you can't touch miko!
I touched a lot, Xue Ling said back.
What does that mean? i ask
but he gets angry and unleashes some flames. I bend them to not touch shuang yun and xue ling calm down.
When I went just now, I saw a green haired female named Yi Wu running away. She will probably go to the dark river tribe, Xue Ling says.
SHIT THAT BITCH!!!! i shout they both look startled by my outbreak.
oh sorry i just wanted to teach xiao lian a lesson..., i say.
Are you really going to teach our child such horrid lessons? asks Xueling.
What isn't an important lesson, plus I was taught it as well though it wasn't by my parents. I still thought about it and I think it is a good skill, I say indecently.
how can someone looking so innocent be so scary they both say.
maybe i should hunt her down shuang yun can i? I ask him.
no she isn't worth it, he says.
fine, i say pouting.
now since i told you such information i want seeds as repayment, xue ling says.
I guess that is fair, I say handing him seeds.