Chapter 26

The next few days were peaceful until one of the males of mu xiang that I got along with barged into the medical/ hospital room where I was with bai di and shuang yun.
patriarch!Guardian! Meng Li of the horse tribe is taking 58 beastmen to see you! he shouts.
they don't often go out. What happened this time? Shuang Yun asks.

we go to see the horse beastman and they look to be in bad shape.

patriarch shuang yun, menu li says weakly.
Meny li what happened to you, Shuang Yun asks surprised.
patriarch shuang yun, our tribe is rebelling, one beastman says.
what...? i ask
After he died, bo jin became our new patriarch, meng li says.
you say... bo ke died? Shuang Yun vraagt om shock.
(oh my) i think
we don't accept bo jin as our new patriarch, one says.
so we ran away from our tribe last night, meng li says.
How can that be! Bo ke is so strong! all beastman in the dark river tribe can't defeat him! Shuang Yun says.
since he was seduced by the tiger tribe, meng li says.
NOT THAT GREEN BITCH YI WU! I shout.
That's right! she caused our patriarch to die!, two shouts.
she came to the horse tribe.she said that she was chased away, so bo ke let her stay, and was seduced by her dance.they tied the knot, but bo ke didn't know that yi wu and bo jin joined hands to harm him, bo ke did everything yi wu told him. Then she betrayed him behind his back.yi wu and bo jin wanted bo ke to die, so they poisoned him.yi wu quietly did it. so no one knew.bo ke couldn't do anything at all, that jerk bo jin! threw broke into the river!Meng Li says tearing up.
hoe cruel ze zijn! shuang yun shouts.
all of the horse tribesmen look sad.
we have nowhere to go. bo jin is changing us... Can you please let us stay over? menu li says.
i'm sorry we can't, shuang yun says, though i can feel you, i have to ensure the safety of our tribe.what are you gonna do to prove your sincerity? he asks
patriarch shuang yun, what would you want us to do? meng li asks
wait a second, shuang yun says.
Miko came here for a second.
Shuang yun what do you want to do? i ask
our stronghold is still a secret and it would be bad if they told it to others, he says.
ah so that is why you rejected first, then maybe we should have a clear contract , huh? i say
a clear contract? he asks.
yes it would work well, i say
ok then we do that can you make it? he asks
i could but if you let them stay, bo jin might come to disturb you, i say.
if he does i allow you to kill them, he says.
ALLREIGHT ONE CONTRAT COMING RIGHT UP, i say excitedly i hold out my hand and say:we allowed the horse tribe to stay over, they have to obey our rules, they mustn't let any others know about our stronghold and about me being a familiar. if they break the contract they will be punished. The contract then appears and I say if they put blood on it it will form. I already put my blood on it so it should work.
( my female is the best) shuang yun thought.
What is the punishment? shuang Yun asks.
there aging will speed up alot and within minutes they will shrivel up and die, i say
i see shuang yun shiver and say i don't think that they will break the contract then.

we take the contract back and shuang yun says its a contract, sign it and we will be done.
letters?! your tribe knows how to write! I don't understand the content? he shouts.
don't worry you won't be at a loss. it's about..., shuang yun says explaining the content.
this contract isn't a trap is it? I'm an old man, but my tribe has many beastmen. I don't want to put them in danger.
if i wanna trick you. i will do it right away, since you guys cant defeat me, shuang yun says i chuckle a bit at that.
you are right! imma sign it, ment li says.
I have nowhere to go, I have no choice either. I'm signing this contract, and anyone who doesn't agree with me can leave, meng li says.
this contract has a punishment if not followed so choose your path i say holding the contract out.
No one leaves.
We then please put some of your blood on the contract and it should be done, I say cherry.
oke then meng li says as he cuts his hand and drops it on the contract which glows.
it glows he says
aaaand it is done please follow us,i say rolling up the contract.
(what is the secret of the rock tribe) thinks meng li .
They follow us and we make it to where I have concealed to look at our tribe with plants. I part the plants and they all look amazed at our stronghold.
t-that... meng li says
it is our stronghold, shuang yun says proudly.
(how can they build such a marvelous stronghold?! That's why Shuang Yun forced me to sign the contract. if i was him i would have done the same) thought meng li.
you guys are gonna live here, you can choose which rooms you like, says shuang yun pointing to some buildings.
all the horse beastmen looked really happy ( they must be so tired) I thought.
(going to the mountain tribe is the best choice of mine) thought meng li.
please get a good rest! I say as Shuang Yun and I make our way home.
that night at dinner.
Meng Li and the others already entered, right? vraagt Sangye.
yeah jiu yuan (the male of mu xiang) is done arranging, says shuang yun.
we cant let them just stay and do nothing, we should ask them to do something, so that they can get food and drinks, says bai di.
you're right, shuang yun says. We need someone to take care of our garden to get a heavy crop.
i have a idea, we'll give them bonuses, i say
What are bonuses? they all ask.
if you get onuses, you can use it to exchange food, places, and other items, i explain.
(looks like they don't get it yet) I thought about looking at them.
if they work for one day, they'll get one bonus. If they get 10 bonuses, they can exchange food, places and other items they need.
sounds good, they say.
if so, i think we should have a new rule, bai di says
There are many beastmen in our stronghold. if we don't have a strict rule, everything is going to be such a mess!, sangye says
you mean a law? i ask
law? shuang yun asks.
what a good word, all right our tribe is going to have a law! Shuang Yun says.
oke take it slow, i say.
law is enacted by a country. We are just a small tribe, I explain.
What is a country? Shuang Yun asks.
it's something big and powerful, it's hard to explain, i say.
is that so... all right our goal is to turn our tribe into a country! Shuang Yun says.
wait hold up, i say.
With our strength recently, I think our country has enough ability to get bigger and more powerful. I believe one day we can have a country , sangye says.
HUH?! I say.
being a country isn't that simply.. says bai di.
ah finally someone i say.
but i believe we can do it, we have to try our best to become a country, he says.
HUH?!? WAIT...
They all nod with each other and I give up.
So can you write the law miko? Shuang Yun asks.
sure i say as i get a piece of paper and start to write.