Chapter 33

The next day, Bai di looked very sly and happy.
(this look! Did something happen last night?) Shuang Yun thought while looking at him.
you horny tiger!, miko is pregnant, she wouldn't...shuang yun says.
It's not what you think. little miko only helped me, bai di says with a smirk.
What do you mean? asks de wolf.
it's a secret, says bai di.
uh, you annoying tiger!, shuang yun shouts. Meanwhile, I was teaching my class.

The mole beast san san provided important information and obtained priority to move into the castle.

this is our new home, san san says leading his family.

san san, it's like a dream come true, his wife says.
i've decided to go to the black river tribe again to gather some useful information. so i can exchange work credits for delicious food for you. san san says. be careful on the way, says his wife as he moves away.

yae miko pov:
Hello, are you the new beasts? I ask the little beast in front of me.
I've never seen such small beasts before.
Hello, we just moved in today. My name is Tuan Tuan, she says a bit nervous.
your name is as adorable as you are, i say this seems to make her nervousness go away as she smiles.
She takes off her little flower crown and hands it to me.
thank you i say as i put it in my hair.
These are sunflower seeds that I roasted. Welcome to the rock wolf tribe. this is a welcome gift for you, i say handing it to them.
thank you they say as i leave.
(they are really cute) I think.
When I get home I see Xue Ling inside and Xiao Lian who says: mommy, you are back!
MOM! WHAT IS THAT?! he says as he lunged at me.
hey! stay away from my mom, he says, throwing the flower crown away.
you have other flowers on your head. little lotus got jealous, says xue ling.
I'll decorate your head from now on, other flowers and plants can never touch you!, Xiao Lian says.
I sigh and sit down as Xue Ling picks up my fan that I made a long time ago. I made a new one with blades so I can kill with it. I used my metal feathers I collected to make it.
( I don't understand how this little female finds this tacky color appealing! only my feathers can match her!) xue ling thinks as he burns my old fan.
(like father like son) i think: only my flower can decorate mom's head!
only my feathers could fan her! see the similarities?

shuang yun pov:
chief shuang yun! san san yells.
yes san san?, I ask.
i have something important to tell you.here's the thing... he says and whispers it in my ear.
good job. I'll reward you with 100 credits. keep up the good work, i say.
Thank you chief shuang yun! joining the rock mountain is the wisest decision i've made!, san san says.
I then climbed up the mountain a bit and howled letting everyone know to gather.
When we all gathered, I said: we got a message that bo jin was about to attack a rock mountain.
everyone is in uproar so i continue.
We can lay traps on the road. He can't foresee this! we can catch him off guard!, i yell.

Are we really going to strike wild horse tribes first? ma qing and yi wu are in the wild horse tribe too, says bai di

let's go together, just to be safe, says sangye.
but we would have to leave the females and children at home... so i have another plan, I say.
another plan? Bai die asks.
Yes, if I and you(bai di) stay here and the beastmen go,we can have Miko deal with the rest, I say.
yeah but she is pregnant, bai di says.
yeah and she is still fully capable and sangye will also go with them, i say.
would that really be a good idea?, sangye asks.
Look, right now she is always really grumpy because she can't do anything and she is bored. I think this would be good for her and she will enjoy it, I say.
they seem to consider it and nod, yes she would like it, bai di says.
alright then it is decided, i say.
we all nod and go to inform miko.

.... and that is the plan i say having to explain it to miko.
I can't wait, I have been doing so little! Even though my belly is big, I can still handle it all don't worry, she says.
Good, I say.

Early the next morning they went and I and Bai di stayed to take care of our tribe.
(i believe in you miko)

yae miko/ maki pov:
When we finally got to the dark river tribe, I told them to divide in three and we attacked from 3 different sides. We were winning even though we had less people ( I trained them so well) . I thought about watching them fight. I too killed many and was now looking at where bo jin is with sangye with me.
i see bo jin making a run for it and smirk sangye you take give i will help in the battle oke, he gives me a nod and goes to where bo jin was running too.
sangye finally got him and started to fight with him,

 Meanwhile, I am fighting most beastmen when I feel that something is wrong with sangye so I make my way to him

lets go a few moments back and look at what happened to sangye...
sangye was wrapped around bo jin when bo jin did something and acted as demon blood like before.
he throws bo jin away who is bearly alive now.
and jiu ruan comes over and shouts sang ye! we already won. Let's go home!
but sangye just looks at him before attacking. I am just in time and save jiu ruan.
sangye snapped out of it and now I yell.
(h is going to be in so much trouble.)
Then he attacks again.
i jump up and slap him in the snake face and yell SNAP OUT OFF IT NOW!!!!!!!.
he shifts back and the beastmen who are here look shocked at what just happened.
sangye looks scared and I want to come closer but he says no stay away!.
nuh uh, you better come here and don't think you are dangerous because then i am the end of the world oke we are going home oke? i say.
he nods and comes closer.
good now you guys handle the rest and we go home! I yell (ah shit I am covered in blood... no matter i will fix it when i am home)
I then go over to Bo Jin's body as he is still alive and put him in my space. I will teach the children with him...
when we are all down here we make our way home...