Chapter 16

Lucas' POV:

I took Meribella to the park with me along with Bryce, I swear Meribella and Bryce just love to be together. They get along so well.

I have a reason to leave the house and that's because I know about Jake, I know Sally can see him. I overheard Sally the other day talking in the washroom, at first I thought she was talking to herself but, I heard her say Jake's name. I know she still has feelings for him. She treats him like her own brother and it kills me to see her in pain everytime she wishes for Jake to be alive again.

Though, I have a plan. My kingdom and family is known for keeping undercover witches on our hands, just incase a situation like this would happen. Maybe I can bargain with a witch to bring Jake to life, to make Sally happy.

I was deep in thought, maybe I can get my father, Miranda, and Jake alive by a witch.

"Bryce, Meribella, lets get going." I said and they came running towards me.

We started walking home and just about half way, we found a puppy curled up on the sidewalk. We walked over to it and I kneeled down to see if the poor pup was still alive. Meribella nudged my arm and smiled.

"He is still alive." She said shyly. I smiled.

"Want to take him home with us?" I asked. Meribella and Bryce looked at eachother with little twinkles in their eyes, they turned their gazes at me than nodded excitedly.

"Okay than, lets get him home."

I took my sweater off and wrapped it around the puppy, I picked him up carefully and carried him home with Meri and Bryce walking infront of me.

About 10 minutes later we made it home and Meribella ran straight to Sally, i'm guessing to tell her about the puppy. Sally smiled than got up holdin Meri's hand while Meri guided her to me.

"Awe." Sally gasped. I smiled than handed her the puppy.

"Aren't you a cutie!!" She cooed and I stiffled a laugh.

"What?" She glared at me.

"Nothing." I sobered up.

"Nothing at all."

Sally walked back into the livingroom with the puppy in her arms, Meri and Bryce and I followed her. Sally sat down on the single couch while Meri and Bryce sat down on the floor infront of her. I sat down on the arm rest of the couch Sally was in and smiled down at the kids. They were just so adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, this is short and that is all I can give you for now. I WILL be making a part 2 for this chapter though. Also, i'm losing readers. I am kindly asking you to please bare with me. I know I haven't updated in like weeks but, school always comes first as everyone in my family always say and i've been getting shit loads of homework, like piles and piles of paper that just keep stacking up. So, anyways, please bare with me. I love you all! I did promise I will try!

~ Writers block ~

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!

(If You Like) <3