Chapter 12

Sally's POV:

This morning, Jake and Bobby went back to the human world to collect my mom. I wanted them to bring her here and we'll keep her in a cell, until we find out what she is. Here I am sitting at my desk in my office - Lucas made an office for me - at 11pm and studied some papers, I was determined to find out what my mom is and if there would be any cure to fix her. I am not willing to lose my mom.

"Mommy..." Meribella called from the door. I turned around in my chair and smiled.

"I can't sleep." 

"Come here." I whispered and she ran towards me.

She hopped onto my lap and looked at the papers that were spread out on my desk. I held one up and read what it says. 

"Mommy, is auntie going to be alright?" Meribella whispered.

"Auntie?" I asked curiously.

"She told me to call her auntie because she said she isn't that old." I smiled sadly, typical mom.

"I hope she'll be fine." I rested my chin ontop of her head.

Meribella and I spent time together looking at the papers, none of these made any sense, it's useless! I sighed in frustration and rubbed my forhead. Meribella looked so interested in these papers that it made me smile, to know that she's safe on my lap right now and is willing to find out what my mom is and how to cure it.

There was a knock at the and I turned my head, in came Lucas with a tray in his hands.

"Juice for Meribella and tea for us." Lucas said and pulled in a chair for him to sit on.

"Daddy!" Meribella jumped off my lap and jumped onto Lucas' lap as he placed the tray on the desk.

"Any luck?" He asked and I shook my head. 

I sighed again and rested my head on the desk. Why would Ryan do this? What does he want so bad? Most of all, what the hell did he turn my mom into?  

Ryan's POV:

"Sir, we lost her." One of my soldiers came in and announced.

I stared at the fire in the fireplace and took a sip out of my cup of tea. I placed the cup on the coffee table and stood up. I straightened my back and sighed.

"How?" I asked cooly.

"How the hell can you lose her?!" I growled.

"Queen Sally and King Lucas took her away." He bowed his head down low and I smirked.

"Of course, lil Sally would go rescueing her mommy." I smiled.

"We also lost the princess." He said.

My smile fell and I stood shocked, lost..the..princess?! HOW?! She is so little and so fragile, how ca- of course...

"Bring my twin in here. I would like to talk to him."

"Of course your majesty." He bowed down and left the room.

why didn't I think of this before? Of course it would be my twin brother Darrel. I smirked, I will show him who's boss.

Lucas' POV:

"War is happening at 8am tomorrow." I mentioned and Sally let out a whimper.

"Meribella." She said.

"Yes mommy?" Meribella whispered.

"Whatever you do, never leave the castle, always stay by Katherina or Lizzy. Understood?" Sally said and Meribella nodded.

"War will be happening in about 6 hours. Daddy and I can't lose you again." Sally kneeled down infront of her and Meribella nodded again.

Sally, Meribella, and group hugged and I kissed Meribella on the forhead. Both Sally and I sighed and hugged eachother. 

Sally is a strong woman that I will always love, forever. I am afraid to lose her again like I almost did when she was still human. She has a piece of my heart that I know she will always keep forever. God, forever is a long word. 

Meribella is a smart and my strong little angel that I will always love, forever. Sally and I can't lose her again, not like earlier. Never. Bless God for protecting her for us, with all our hearts. As a father, I will do anything to keep her safe and sound.

"Ummm, Sally, your mom is in the cell." Jake came in and announced.

Sally stood up and told me she'll be right back, of course to respect her wishes, I nodded. I knew exactly where she was going and I didn't mind, as long as the cell door is locked and her mom is chained up.

Sally's POV:

"So, any problems bringing her here?"  I asked.

"Well, we left in the morning, so umm, and we would have got back so-" 

"Stupid question, sorry." I cut him off and we both entered the dungeon room.

I looked into each cell to find my mom and Jake immediately pointed at a cell at the very end of this room. I nodded and made my way there. As I stood infront of the cell door, I stared at my mom who was chained against the wall, she looked tired and well...human....

"She transforms from human to a beast, have you figured out what she is?" Jake asked. I shook my head and opened the cell door.

I walked in and stood about 4 steps away from my mom for safety. I stared at her pale face and examined the scratches at the side of her eye.

"Is she?" I asked.

"No, she isn't dead." Jake responded and I nodded.

I took a pen out from my pocket and wrote on my hand; the scratch marks at the side of her eye. I walked out of the cell and closed the door and locking it. Jake and I walked out of the dungeon and he closed the door while I kept walking. He caught up to me and we made our way back to my office. 

We entered and I smiled as I saw Lucas coloring with Meribella. They both looked up at me and got up. Meribella gave me her drawing of my mom in beast form. Umm...

"What's this?" I asked even though I kind of already know.

"Meribella drew a picture of your mom in beast form to see if you can make out anything that is on your mom. She remembers how your mom looked and well...." Lucas explained and pointed at the drawing, I smiled.

"Thank you, this should help me a lot." I said and hugged them both.

I took my laptop out from the many drawers in my desk and turned it on. Lucas, Jake, and Meribella left my office for me to do some research. Suddenly, my eyes caught something; an article. I printed out that article and read it over. My eyes just scanned everywhere: Beast, human flesh, claws, teeth, bloody eyes, pale face, non-human...

If I was right and if this article was right...my mom could be a... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL, CLIFF HANGER! :D 

I hate doing this but, I wanna surprise you guys! xD

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!

~ If You Like ~