Chapter 13

Sally's POV:

"A WHAT?!" Lucas shouted.

"A CAITOLEMON DEMON." I shouted back.

Caitolemon Demon: Also known as spotted rats. A rare creature that is only made by a vampire who has a wolf side of him/her. Not only with just the wolf side but, also with love from both God and Satan.

(Also made up by yours truely, the author. xD)

A/N: Yes, yes, I made up the Caitolemon Demon, so what? No one says the book has to stay real. xD Anyways, back to the story...

"A caitolemon demon, are you sure?" Lucas asked.

"Positive."

"So, your mom is a demon..." He rubbed the back of his neck and I nodded.

My mom is a Caitolemon Demon and the only person who can change her into that is Ryan; that son of a whore.

I walked out of Lucas' office and walked down the halls to the dungeon room, I just had to make sure my mom is doing okay. As I was walking, all of a sudden someone grabbed my arm, I made a quick move and pinned that person up against the wall with my arm across their chest. I stared into their eyes and realized who it was, Jake.

I sighed and let him go, walking back down the hall to the dungeon.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Why does he have to be so curious all the time?

"To the dungeon room, checking on my mom." I said not looking back.

"Can I come with?" He asked.

"Sure."

I unlocked the doors the room and walked past each cell, each of them has atleast 1 person in it, most of them are already dead and only their bones are left behind. I sighed and walked straight to my moms cell. I stood infront of her cell door and looked inside searching for her. It was dark in there and I didn't feel like going in there.

"Mom?" I whispered.

Suddenly, she pounced against the cell door in her demon form. I sighed and let a tear fall down my cheek. She looked horrible: pale face, red eyes, sharp canine teeth, etc.

She was biting the metal door and I felt bad for her, she doesn't remember who she is or what she is, she doesn't even remember who I am. All she remembers is that she now works for Ryan. I turned around and made my way out of the dungeon room with Jake behind me. Jake closed the door for me while I walked back to Lucas' office.

Jake's POV:

It kills me to see Sally all sad, it kills me to know that she is going to lose her mom one way or another.

I watched as she walked down the halls, i'm guessing, back to Lucas' office. I sighed and sat on the floor against a wall. Why would Ryan do this? Especially when Sally is just so fragile and could easily be heart broken, if she loses her mom, she is going to lose it and probably go crazy...

Revenge...

Revenge is on my mind, i'll kill Ryan....

Lucas' POV:

Sally walked into my office and I hugged her tightly, she was crying and I knew exactly why.

"Sally." I whispered, she looked up at me and wiped her tears away.

"The war is happening in 2 hours..." I said and she nodded.

"I know." She said.

"Everyone is getting ready right now."