Chapter 10

Trisha's POV:

A single tear dropped from my eyes, making that horrific splashing sound when it landed on the ground, it sounded like thunder. Stupid vampire hearing...

"W-what?" I studdered.

I was on the phone with Sally, she told me she was going to war with Lucas and others - against Ryan's troop. I slid down the hallway wall biting the ends of my sleeve. I can't believe this, another army trying to attack Sally's kingdom, this time, they are trying to capture Meribella.

"Is Meribella alright?" I asked worriedly.

She told me she took Meribella to the human world, she is staying with her mom. I sighed in relief but, still shivered when the name Ryan kept running through my mind.

"I'm joining you." I said.

"What? NO!" Sally shouted.

"I'm joining and that's a final." I demanded and I heard her sigh.

"Talk to Josh about this." She hissed.

"I will, I will." I said before hanging up.

I sent Josh a text about how Sally and Lucas was going to war, he replied back with, "I know." I sent him how i'm going to join them...

( T = Trisha J = Josh)

J: "NO"

T : "I need to join them! Josh we are in their kingdom."

J: "I know!!! I can't lose you though.."

T: "RAH!"

J: "I'm joining too."

T: "Thank you!"

The conversation ended there.

Sally's POV:

Trisha is joining, Josh is joining, Pete, Lilak, Kai, Ray, Hummer, Toopy, Ollie, are joining.

I checked off their names on my clip board and got back to work. Lucas was busy training others how to ride a horse and how to use a sword. All the training stuff is taken care of by Arizona, David, and Lucas, my duty is to make sure everything is alright and ready and set.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking. I looked down at my feet and saw that I was shaking a long. Was this an earthquake that's happening?! Trumpets started playing - coming out of no where.

"HERE HEEEEEEE HAAAAAH!" A male voice boomed through the air.

"WHO'S THERE?" I shouted. Honestly, I couldn't see anything, it was all foggy and dusty. I coughed and felt arms wrap around me. I was about to flip this guy over until I heard his voice.

"Sally, are you okay?" Lucas asked me and I sighed in relief.

"Yeah." I replied.

"MAY I WELCOME, PRINCE YESHA, ALSO KNOWN AS, RYAN'S GROUP." The man called out again.

My eyes widened, Ryan's group?! WHAT?!

Prince Yesha...whatever his name is, RYAN?!

(A/N: Yesha.. I kinda just made that name up. I think. So, if by any chance - your name is Yesha...i'm sorry to offend you.)

"Ryan..." I said as he came towards me on his big ass horse - literally, it's like 10'10 tall.

"Prince Yesha for your information." He corrected me, I smirked.

"Ryan, I don't follow rules from another pain in the ass."

"Be that way. I just came here to tell you that the war i-"