Chapter 4: Alastor's Home

NO WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER

1st Person POV- Alastor's POV

I awoke in a light sweat. As I gained my consciousness, I realized I was covered in a thin wool blanket and laid across (Name)'s sofa. I then checked the time on the clock she had hung in the dining room above the table, it read around 4am. I stretched and let out a quiet yawn before I stood on my feet. A light chill was set up my spine as the soles of my feet hit the cold, hard wooden floors.

As I was walking over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, I heard a soft meow come from around the corner. When I turned to investigate, I saw a small shadow of a cat which gazed up with me with green eyes which lightly glowed in the moonlight that was dimly shining through the windows. The small kitten started rubbing against my leg while purring lightly. "Why hello, sweetheart," I smiled a bit, looking down at the kitten as I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and walked over to the sink, filling up the glass about halfway with water.

The kitten continued meowing and rubbing against my legs as I began to walk back to the sofa. Nearly tripping on the little thing a few times as she continued to rub on my shins and calves. I sighed in frustration a bit, "Sweetheart, if you keep rubbing against my legs like this i'll fall and cause a ruckus, what do you want?" I asked, placing my glass on the coffee table and bending down to pet her. As I reached my hand out, she meowed lightly and turned around, scampering down the hallway. I stood back up and followed her down into the dark hallway, where I saw her sitting outside a door which was slightly cracked open, waiting for me. Just as I approached the kitten, she walked into the room, slightly pushing the door open as she passed through it. I opened the door a bit to take a peak into the room where I then saw the kitten jump onto a bed, where a sleeping (Name) lied, snoring lightly.

I smirked as I heard (Name)'s soft, quiet snores. I noticed her messy hair which was spread out on her pillow, her mouth slightly agape as the moonlight very lightly illuminated her figure. I stood there watching in the doorway for a bit as her kitten curled up next to her feet. I chuckled lowly and smirked a bit, 'You're mine now, my dear (Name)', I thought before turning around,  closing the door a bit before walking away.

Timeskip- The Next Morning, 2nd Person POV

You woke up to the morning sun shining brightly through your window blinding you slightly as you opened your eyes and let out a yawn. After letting your eyes adjust, you stretched out your limbs a bit before sitting up as your cat meowed and stretched her legs out, repeating your actions. "Awww such a cutie~," You cooed as you reached your hand out to pet her, feeling the vibrations of her purring on your hand.

As you sat on the edge of your bed giving your cat some love, the smell of coffee and bacon filled the air around you. You inhaled the smell in deeply, before sighing in pleasure as you exhaled with a small smile on your face. You stood on your feet, sliding them into your slippers as you fixed yourself up a bit before heading out to the kitchen. While you walked down the hallway, the smell grew stronger as you heard Alastor lightly humming a tune to himself.  

"Good morning, Al!" You greeted him with a warm smile as you took a seat at the table, watching him cook breakfast. Alastor's eyes widened slightly hearing the new nickname, 'Al?,' He thought as he chuckled a bit. "Good morning, my dear! How did you sleep last night?" He asked, turning around and smiling at you momentarily before turning his focus back onto the food to make sure that he didn't burn it.