LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Post Snog, Marry, Pie the girls and boy split to talk about the events of the day.

"How are you feeling Nell?" Arabella asked, "Obviously you're coupled up with Josh but I feel like there's a little thing with Chris and Cal as well."

"Did I not tell you? Josh and I agreed to just be friends." she let out

"No way!" Arabella replied with her mouth agape. Some of the other islanders followed this manner, but most of the girls were aware of the situation between the two.

"Sorry! Must've slipped my mind! Yeah like two nights ago now. I just didn't see it progressing. But as far as Chris and Cal go, I'm just taking my time yanno." 

The girls then listened to Lib who was upset with Mitch for pieing her as she hadn't done anything wrong in the relationship. This had given Georgia H some mixed feelings, as she agreed that what he had done was petty and silly.

-----------

The girls went and got ready for the evening, taking it slow. Half the islanders were stinky and were in dire need of a long shower.

Anton led the toast that evening, where they all vowed to love each other, respect each other, and be there for each other, which was very sweet.

Georgia H led Mitch to the day beds for a chat straight away, which left all the girls sending knowing looks at each other, knowing the subject of the conversation.