NOTHING NEW

THE VILLA had been particularly quiet all day, and suspicions were starting to be raised. The quiet was too good to be true.

As if the Love Island gods had heard the thoughts of the islanders, the sound of the villa door being opened echoed across the garden.

"Oi Oi,'

"Hiya," the sounds of two Islanders' voices rang.

"OH MY GOD IT'S NELLIE!!" Mitch's voice could be heard as he sprinted over to the short girl, wrapping her up in a big hug, swinging her around.

"Hi Mitchy," the girl said giggling

"I'm here too ya know," the Barnsley boy commented in mock defeat

A few faces were familiar to the girl, being that she had met some of them on the outside - but fresh faces were simmering around her.

The islanders flocked around the two newcomers in an attempt to welcome Tom and Nellie to the villa. Georgia Steele was the first to greet the girl, eager to see her friend.

"Nellie, I didn't know you were coming," the girl gasped in bewilderment.

"You know me, G. I'm full of surprises." The blonde grinned back.

The two new bombshells continued to greet the islanders, Nellie even fangirling over Hannah.

"I absolutely adore you! I can't believe I'm hugging you right now!" she said in elatement

"You're joking! I fucking love you, Nellie. You're so funny!" the Scouse girl replied laughing

"I actually can't believe you just called me funny!"

The islanders laughed at the London girl's excitement.

"Meeting Hannah may just be the highlight of my life!" Nellie told the beach hut with the biggest grin

"Look what the cat dragged in," said a brazen-looking footballer as he gave the girl a hug

"Could say the same about you, Toby. You cheeky bastard."

The girl greeted all the islanders with a hug, before getting to one final boy whom she recognised all too well.

"Here's trouble," he said as he adorned a grin.

"Who? Me?" The girl said whilst looking behind her in a sarcastic manner

Unbeknownst to their fellow islanders, the two had a small fling after Nellie and Scott had been dumped from the island.

Callum had reached out to the girl and they had hung out a few times and gone on some dates before they had gone their separate ways.

The filming of Love Island being the reason.

Nellie was quickly whisked away by the boys to go for a chat on the day beds whilst the girls took Tom to the firepit

"So, how are you, Nell? Feel good to be back?" Josh asked her

"Yeah, I'm good thanks. A bit odd to be back but a good odd. I think." She replied nervously.

"Have you got your eye on anyone?" a curious-looking Chris asked

"Erm, maybe. A lady never tells though. I suppose you'll all have to get your grafting boots on," she said with a nervous giggle

"It's certainly weird to be back," the girl said in the beach hut, "hopefully this time isn't an utter disaster like last time."

"Do you know anyone here?" Chris questioned

"Yeah, obviously Mitch and I were on the same season together. I know Georgia S and Kaz. I met them both at an event. Uh, Toby and my brother play football together, so I know him. I also know Cal quite well." she answered confidently

Callum gave Nellie a wink at her last statement. The other islanders oblivious to the obvious chemistry between the two.

"Yeah, I'm quite keen to see Nellie in here," Callum smiled in the beach hut, "I've definitely got my eye on her for sure."

Nellie continued to talk to the boys, getting to know who was coupled up with who, and just general information about the other islanders before Molly called her over to chat with the girls.

"So Nellie, tell us. Who've you got your eyes on?" Arabella asked her.

"Erm, well Cal and I have some history there, and I suppose there's still a connection that I'd like to explore," the girl answered, "but I'm open to anything really. Besides Toby. Never Toby."

The girls laughed at Nellie

"ooooh G, got some competition," Molly stirred whilst playfully shoving Georgia.

"No. Nellie's not competition," Georgia S laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nellie asked confused.

"Yeah that was rude," Kaz pointed out

"No. No, it wasn't Kaz, don't twist my words. What I meant was that Nellie and I are friends and she wouldn't compete with me over a boy. Right, Nell?" Georgia explained.

"Um well, that's sort of the point of this show. But sure, " Nellie responded, "what do you girls think of Tommy boy?"

"Well I personally have history with him, so I might get to know him," Georgia S said.

"I think he's easy on the eyes for sure," Molly said, "we'll have to see if he has good chat or not."

"Go on Moll," Hannah laughed

"Too right sister," Liberty added

--------------------

END OF CHAP 1!!

dont be dry xx