HOW YOU GET THE GIRL

All afternoon, Nellie and Tom spent their time getting to know the other islanders under the warm Spain sun

Nellie was sat listening to Georgia Steele rant about her predicament with Toby, Callum, and now Tom on the sun loungers. Nellie was close to drifting off to sleep when a loud, Barnsley accent interrupted the girl's peace.

"I've got a text," Tom yelled across the villa as he sat up from his laying position on the day beds, "Tom, tonight you will date 3 girls of your choice. One to prepare a starter, one to prepare the main course, and one to prepare a dessert. Please now make your choices. #DishyDates #ChooseWisely."

The boys cheered at the text in order to build up tension.

"Starter I'll go, Arabella. Main, I'll go Molly. And dessert I'll go Georgia. Steele." The boy chose.

The other islanders clapped whilst Molly murmured to Nellie and Arabella.

"Nah mate, he's tryna get food poisoning," which prompted the two girls to laugh at her remark.

Before the islanders could blink, the sound of a message rang through the villa.

"I've got a text!" Nellie exclaimed with excitement as the islanders clapped and cheered for her.

The sound giving the girl deja vu from the last time she was there.

"Nellie, tonight you will date 3 boys of your choice. One to prepare a starter, one to prepare the main course, and one to prepare a dessert. Please now make your choices. #FancyABite #PickCarefully." Nellie let out a laugh whilst the islanders cheered.

"For my starter, I'll pick Chris. For the main, I'll pick Callum and for the dessert, I'll go Josh. Please."

The islanders cheered and clapped for her choices.

"Nell has 100% made the right choice because I'm a chef. Not really but I'm buzzing," a stoked-looking Callum complimented in the beach hut.

-------------------------