Chapter 8: Bothersome Bidoofs

A lesser known part of being a survey corps member was what came after an expedition. Most people that you spoke to seemed to assume that the job begins and ends at the village gates, however the process of engaging in and finishing a trek was far more in depth then they realized. In order to facilitate the corps mission of exploring and documenting Hisui, there are a series of procedures and debriefings each survey corpsmen is required to undergo immediately upon getting back to the village. Chief among these is a mandated health check up to ensure the health of each member post facing the potentially harmful conditions on the wild frontier.

And in Jubilife Cillage there was no one better to provide this than Pesselle. Despite being no older than yourself, the pinkish brunette haired girl was known was the respected leader of the village's medical corps and someone you'd looked up to as both a friend and colleague for years. As such it a no brainer why she'd been assigned as your personal medical officer, even with her sometimes odd bedside manner. Speaking of...

Y/n: Do I really need to be naked for this? I mean I didn't really get hit out there or anything.

You said this as you stood naked in Pesselle's private office, your full body on display as she ran her hands exploringly across your gentle sloping curves. Stifling a moan, you shot the other girl a curious look upon feeling her hands squeeze your butt. The sudden movement making your bare breasts bounce audibly as you turned to face your friend and nurse of three years only to find her face flushed and staring intently at your chest.

 The sudden movement making your bare breasts bounce audibly as you turned to face your friend and nurse of three years only to find her face flushed and staring intently at your chest

Pesselle: Well since this was your first expedition it's best to be safe than sorry. Now if you could please bend over.

Blinking, you gave her a look at the odd request. It was an odd thing to ask, especially in how she was practically panting as she asked, however It was hardly the weirdest position she put you in during one of these examinations. So shrugging, you did as she asked and bent over, making your bubble butt jutt up against the nurse's waist as she stepped forward and plant her hands on your hips. You shift a bit feeling something like your crotch, however Pesselle held you in place with a strong grip and lick of her lips.

Pesselle: So how was your mission?

The question made you smile remembering all the good times you and Akari had had in the fieldlands.

Y/n: It was good. It felt nice to be able to get out there and contribute something more than doing errands around the village. Plus I got my second Pokémon.

Pesselle: I saw. Buneary's quite the cutie isn't she.

That last part was said with a little smirk as Pesselle turned to look at Buneary, who following her own checkup was sat on the counter staring open mouthed and blushing at your gorgeous naked body. Grinning mischievously, the pinkette slid her hands up to give your boobs a gentle squeeze as Buneary watched on in envy.

Pesselle: Mmmmmm, well I'm glad to hear it went so well. That new partner of yours give you any trouble.

You blushed at the mention of your partner. Ever since your day with Mai you'd been an utter mess trying to sort out your feelings for her and Akari, finding yourself torn between an attraction for both girls. It was so bad that you'd nearly freaked out yesterday morning  after waking up with the bluenette's spooning you.