The End of this pathetic life

>>Corvina

My eyes fluttered open and before I moved, I shot my eyes around.

I'm alone,

I sat up and looked around the place.

A soft sense of uncomfortable feeling took over me and the memories of Hael and I flooded my mind. I looked down at my hands that rested on my thighs. I fiddled my fingers together as my cheeks grew pink.

I thought it would be more painful...

It was rather nice,

I let out a deep breath. I don't have time to dwell on this. It's time to leave.

I threw the blanket off and got off the bed but as soon as I tried to stand up, my legs gave away

!!?

I barely handled myself by grabbing the bed sheet yet I slipped down.

Oh My God!!

I blinked in confusion, then my ears got red.

Ah, this must be because of the sex!!

I let the bedsheet go and sat down. I had to take a moment for myself. I buried my face in my hands, then sighed, gathered my strength and stood up.

It took some effort but I managed to take my body to the window.

I peeked out through the curtain, not wanting to attract any attention. Everything normal from the outside but there was also the fact that I barely have any mana and so I can't see his magic unless someone touches it

!!

Ah

I saw two people running towards the forest behind the mansion. A maid and a butler, but before they could enter it they both struck an invisible field, the place they ended up hitting glowed slightly, indicating magic.

!!!

I see, there must be a magic barrier around the whole place.

This means Hael should be busy killing the others in the mansion at this time.

Hmm?

I saw a magician reach up to the duo who were trying to escape. His cloak was dark green in color, he used magic to slit their throat but right before the act, I let the curtain go and stepped away.

I didn't want to see that.

I pursed my lips in fear, then shook my head

NO!

I don't have the time for this. I walked over to the closet. Got out a shirt and pants to wear them, then got out my leather bag and wore it. Then I walked over to my dressing table and opened the drawer to pick out the two most important things.

The teleportation scroll and the magic knife.

I'm going to leave because I want to live. I want to be free. I want to be happy

And I know about my feelings but with our situation, I wasn't really happy with it.

We're both just broken people. Especially me,

So I wish to rediscover life again and I wish to rediscover love. I placed the scroll on the floor but as I was about to stand on it, I remembered something.

Oh!

I walked back to the bed and made a dummy with the pillows there. It wasn't even convincible but it was what it was. It was funny, my own skills made me laugh.

Gosh,

I feel sort of light...

Maybe it's because I know I'm about to leave.