Discipline

>>Hael

Stealth magic is one of the easiest magic to master. I don't really care about others, but it was awfully easy for me. It's easy to use to spy on someone.

I stood in Crovina's room after she discovered us in the kitchen with invisibility magic on. With my arms folded, I stood by the door, watching as she buried herself under the blanket.

She's crying?

Seriously?

That's not what she did last time. I shook my head at her in disappointment.

When she first heard that I had slept with a maid. She went absolutely feral and used the gemstone against me. Causing so much pain in my heart that I first fell to the ground in agony. She didn't listen when I tried to speak and after a few seconds, I was unable to say anything due to the pain.  It started suffocating me, breaking my breathing flow.

She didn't stop and I got into cardiac arrest and fell unconscious.

She almost killed me then, and that was the time I hadn't even done anything. I was offered to spend the night with many females but I had declined, I was not interested. Not until the time Corvina believed a lie and used her obsession to punish me.

I stared at her

And this time, now that she has seen it with her own eyes, she's just going to cry? What's this? This is so unlike her. Normally, she would have punished both Tracy and me. I was prepared to have my heart in another state of agony till I passed out, but...

Is she not going to do it?

No, I turned around to leave

I'm sure she'll come for me in the morning.

***

>>Corvina

Tracy still had the audacity to come to my room and dress me up and do my hair. I could see that all the while she was doing her job, she was a nervous wreck.

Of course, she should be. Everyone in the mansion knows how obsessed I am with Hael and how crazy I can get. But what do I do with her?

I can't fire Tracy, but I can punish her.

As long as she's still here, father shouldn't complain.

There was a knock on the door, "Come in," I replied and Hael stepped in the room. The moment he showed his face, my chest squeezed and I felt suffocated.

Stop it Corvina!

I looked away. You shouldn't do this! You can't!!

"My Lady," Hael tried to come over

"Stop," I ordered but kept my eyes off of him. He stopped right by the door while Tracy turned her head to look at him in fear. Right, I need to take care of her first.

"Hael,"

"Yes, My Lady?"

"Fetch me a whip,"

"What?" Tracy's eyes went wide while Hael was only confused but didn't say a word.

"A whip for that?" He asked.

I stood up from the puffy, "I need to punish my maid." I didn't look at Hael, "Hurry up, I'm waiting."

"Yes," Hael opened the door to leave.

"No!" Tracy tried to go after Hael.

"Tracy," I called her name sternly and she stopped in her path, "You're not leaving this room." Hael left while she looked back at me.

"Why!?!" She yelled, "Why are you punishing me!?" She pointed out the door, "Hael was with me too!"

I folded my arms, "I'm punishing you because you've been an awful maid." I stared at her with confidence, "You don't complete your tasks. And you're always rude."

At first she was surprised that I didn't mention her and Hael's debaucherous act but rather called her out on her incompetence. "So what!?" She spat her words out, "Do you think I'll take the punishment?" She tried to step out of the room.

"If you leave, you're fired."

She stopped as soon as she started. She turned her head to glare at me, "Do you think you'll get another maid to serve you, if you fire me?" She pointed at me, "Everyone here hates you. I'm the only one who tolerates you."

I would have lost it. Her words were rude and her tone was ridiculously harsh. But I didn't. I knew what kind of a person I was in the past. And I was well aware how the staff didn't like me. I was a tantrum throwing brat since I was a child.

I used to slap the maids too when I was a kid because I thought no one could go against me. But when the staff realized the count wasn't fond of me, they knew I held no such power over them and they started to ignore me.

"I'll say it again." I didn't falter, "Either stay here and get your punishment," I gestured to the door with my face, "Or pack your bags and leave."

"Are you out of your mind?" Tracy talked to me as if I was her maid, not the other way around.

"Make a choice," I chose not to get triggered by her words. No matter how much everyone hates me, no matter how much my father ignores me. I still hold the title of the lady of the house.

Tracy's fury got higher and her face started to get red. She grabbed the helms of her dress in distress as she glared back at me.

"Are you serious?"

"You are welcome to find out."

The door opened and Hael stepped inside with a black whip, specifically used to discipline the maids. He must have gotten it from the Head maid. But how did he know I was going to use it on Tracy? I didn't tell him.

Hael made his way to me but I turned my gaze away. I didn't want him in my sight.

"Here," He presented the whip to me and I took it.

"You can leave," I told him, "And you come here and pull up your dress."

!!!

The fear in Tracy's eyes grew. Hael didn't move immediately. He kept his eyes on me for a few seconds, waiting for me to look at him or say something else. But when I didn't, he moved and left the room.

"So?" I asked my maid, "What's your decision?" I straightened out the whip and she flinched, "You have five seconds to decide."

"W-what?" Her voice lowered on its own

"One," I was not going to give her any leverage, "Two," Her face started getting paler, "Three," I gripped the whip tightly, "Four,"

"Fine!" She closed her eyes in fear

"Hmm,"

She opened them softly and walked over, "You can punish me."

I smirked in response.

***

>>Tracy

The burning sensation on my calves caused by whipping got me mad. I sat in the herbal room, on a small stool, rubbing the ointment on my skin, trying to soothe the pain.

That bitch!!

How could she do this to me!! She may have said it was for my incompetence but I know she took out her anger on me since she saw Hael having sex with me!!

I scoffed

That wench was jealous! I let out a rough breath. She must have felt utterly hopeless seeing how the man she's mad for was inside me! It must have tore her seeing how Hael wanted me and not her!

I let out a snicker.

And I'm going to make her more miserable!