⚜3⚜

"I'm sorry Ash"
"Whatever Michael"
Ashton and I stood waiting for our meeting with our superhero manager to start in the meeting room in their shared mansion.
Not long after my rejected apology, the screen lit up and we were met with our manager Lily.
"Hi Lily!" I smiled happily, feeling strangely optimistic and joyful today even though I hadn't got Ashton to forgive me yet.
"We are here to discuss an important matter Michael" She says giving me a stern look.
I rolled my eyes but stayed silent urging her to continue to tell us about the obviously important matter.
"As you know, there was a recent bank robbery by Dr.Fluke" As she said this a picture of Dr.Fluke appeared to the left of the screen.
"Dr.Fluke is becoming a even more of a threat than before and it's time for you to stop him for good."
I knew this was true as I had been called out thousands of times because of a certain blonde villain that kept causing trouble and committing dangerous crimes.
Ash and I have never been able to catch him. Unfortunately for us, Dr.Fluke was a great escape artist.
"There is not much more other than this just bear in mind that you will catch Dr.Fluke. Dead or Alive."
Mine and Ashton's iPads beeped showing Lily had sent us information about when and where we would try to catch Dr.Fluke.
"Damn, lily really doesn't like this guy" I joke but I don't get a reaction from Ashton.
"I really don't like this guy and you shouldn't either Michael" Ashton snapped seeing annoyed at any mention of Fluke. He picked up the iPad anyway opening the information folder.
"Luke Hemmings" He spits bitterly.
"Leave it Ash, let's forget about him for a day or two and just chill." I try ignoring his comment in hope it would calm him down. Maybe I desperately want him forgive me as well but that's not as important.
"He just thinks he's better than everyone and also why does he keep hurting people and destroying important things like hospitals. Is he really that selfish? And that god damn smirk, is that the only facial expression he knows?...."
Ashton keeps rambling but I tune him out and start playing a random zombie game on my phone, humming occasionally to make him think I'm paying attention.
"... I don't get how anyone could like him, as friend let alone as a lover.
He's disgusting."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__