Chapter 2 ~~Part 2~~

Third person ...

Once inside Ashton looked around walking down the dark hallway, the lights having been turned off by the anonymous criminal that was trying to rob the bank.
Ashton saw light shining out the bottom and top a the door to his left.
"Thanks for being here with me Michael..." Ashton muttered sarcastically as he was preparing to burst through the door.
With as a quiet of a bang as possible Ashton kicked in the door and caught it before the broken wood fell to the floor.

Ashton peered in and saw the back of a tall blonde man stood by a group of terrified people and the vault holding the money that he had obviously come for.
Ashton made a quick shh motion as he made eye contact with a scared looking woman.
Too late.
"HELP! HELP SmAsh!"
As the woman screamed this the robber/villain turned around.
"Fuck.." Ashton muttered.
Ashton vaguely recognised him but brushed that thought off as the blonde smirked at him and started to walk towards him with a glint in his blue eyes.
"Run! Everyone get out!" Ashton shouts as the villain Ashton know knew as Dr. Fluke went for the first attack.
People run out crouching slightly hoping to stay out of the way of the two fighting.
Dr.Fluke threw multiple punches at SmAsh only hitting his jaw once Ashton blocking most of the hits.
"Just give up" Ashton said through gritted teeth.
"Why should I SmAsh?" Dr.Fluke said still smirking.
Ashton threw another punch managing to hit Fluke in the stomach. Fluke's continuous smirk pissing him off.

Dr.Fluke backed off a bit holding up his hands.
"Fine fine, I Give Up." Fluke smiles.
Ash gave him a suspicious look because ,come one Fluke had only received 6 hits at the most, but eventually sighed.
"Ok" Ashton finally said.
"Yeah about that-" Fluke says quickly before throwing two punches at SmAsh's face.
Ashton groaned hearing a crack and a pain in his nose and eye.
"I'll be leaving now" Fluke smiles grabbing only one wad of cash before existing through the window before Ashton could react or recover.
Ashton was too shocked to think about how Dr.Fluke managed to jump out a window safely.
He was also in pain but he wasn't going to admit that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry about the long wait. I've had a lot of school work and tests. I'm gonna update more frequently when the holiday begins.
Natasha x