¬¬Chapter 2¬¬ (Part 1)

A/N The book i going to be in Third person unless it says otherwise at the top :-)

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

'brrrriiiinnnggg brrriiinnnggg'

Ashton stared nervously at the phone not answering yet. Michael was out god knows where and Ashton was sat home staring at their work phone that only rang when they were needed. As superheros that is. He grabbed the phone before it stopped ringing and answered.

"Uhm SmASH speaking" Ashton didn't know whether he should mention that Michael wasn't there or not so he settled for saying this.

"SmASH, there is a bank robbery going on down Augusta Road. Get there immeaditily and get the robber and keep the hostages safe. If the robber gets away but the people are okay it's acceptable. You know the drill Ash." The robotic voice droned out then hung up not giving Ashton time to respond.

Ashton huffed and put down the phone.

"Now to get hold of Mike" He muttered pulling his own private phone from his pocket.

7 tries. No answer.

Ashton knew he had used a lot of time trying to contact Michael. The fact that he had changed into his outfit and collected his equipment and Michael still wasn't picking up gave that away.

Ashton knew he had to go without him so he picked up an ear piece so he could trying to get hold of Michael incase he needed backup.

Still annoyed about Michael ditching him Ashton arrived but was shocked by the amount of choas around the bank and probably inside too. The police were the first to notice Ashton stood there.

"SmASH, we need you in there straight away. It's Dr.-" The policeman started to say when another lot of louds shouts came from nearer the building cutting off the police officer.

"Nevermind just go, quickly!" The officer rushed and nudged Ashton towards the entrance.

Not looking back Ashton ran to the side of the building finding a sneaky way to get in.