✨10✨

Kamari POV

Kamari POV

"WHATS WRONG WITH MY SISTER?!" I yelled. Tears ran down my face as they caught her. She fainted and looked lifeless.

"Come her baby it's okay" my mommy said. I hate her.

"No! You did this! You hurt her and now she might be dead!" I yelled.

"Come here Mari" bey said and she pulled me away before I could get to my mom. She hurt my sister so bad. She might leave me, she can't I only have her.

She's the only one that at loves me. She can't leave me.

"Bey she can't leave me. S-shes all I got bey. Please don't let them take her away. I-i promise imma be good" I cried as bey bey held me close to her chest.

"Ma'am we would like to move y'all to a more private area of the hospital. She would get the best treatment we have" a doctor said.

"Ok" bey said. I was too busy crying to hear what else was beunvsaid.

God please don't take her away from me. I love her and I know she loves me. She's all Ive got please. I need her I need my sister. God please help us please..

Amen

I prayed in my head. I thought of the first time I said I hated her. It was over my stupid ipad.

Flashback

Kamari POV

I was on my iPad playing Roblox with rumi and sir when I was supposed to be doing n homework. Lani wasn't here RightNow so I kinda did what I wanted to do.

I think she went to the store to get some food or something.

"MARII" Lani said. Damn.. she's here. I don't care imma jus keep playing on my iPad.

I miss my daddy.

I sighed. Im mad at he fact that he left us. Why would he do that? He protected me when Lani couldn't.

"Mari you done with you homework" Lani asked coming in my room with food.

"No"

"Well put the ipad down and do it" she said softly. She never really yelled at me. When she did it was when I wasn't listening to her.

I ignored her and continued playing. I was winning but then rumi died and I laughed. She texted our group chat an said she wasn't playing anymore.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept playing with sir. Once he died he left too. They suck.

"Mari go do your homework" Lani said. She started taking food out of the bags and setting them in my dresser.