✨4✨

Blue POV

Blue POV

"Soo do y'all have any friends yet" my mom asked.

"Yess"rumi and sir said at the same time.

"Really? who are your friends?" she asked both of them.

"My friend is a girl" sir said.

"Ohh how about you rumi" she asked rumi.

"She's a girl too." Rumi said.

"We both have the same friend. She really nice and is really pretty" sir said.

"ouuuu" me and my mom said.

"I don't like her. I like this girl her name is Jamiyah" sir said.

"Yea. They be talking a lot in class. But our friend is blues girlfriend" rumi said the she started giggling.

"She's not my girlfriend" I said defending myself.

"Well what is she" my mom asked.

"She's a girl who is my friend. I just help her a little bit. I can tell she has anxiety and she's really quiet" I said.

"Ouuu look at you smiling blue blue" sir said. I laughed and then my phone dinged.

I looked at it and seen a text message from lani. We have been in school for two weeks now and I can say I like being with Lani.

We not together or anything we just friends. I can tell she has anxiety. She actually told me like two days ago when I asked her why she was shaking.

She said she have anxiety and has to take pills for it but if she takes the pills then she would be sad and not feeling like herself.

Lani-Baby🫶🏾: hi blublu. I'm woke im jus in the bathroom right now.

: okay

I why did she text me if we were on the phone already. It's like we never hang up unless we going to school.

She turned her camera on and seen she was now sitting at her vanity. She unmuted herself and smiled.

"Hi blu" she said softly.

"Hi Pooh" I still that from mari.

"Hey I call her that" I heard mari say. She then pooped up in the camera with a pout. "you can't call her that" she said.

"It's okay Mari." Lani said.

"But" she said but didn't have anything else to say. She groaned and walked away.

Lani laughed at her. I really love her laugh. It's so cute.

"Mommy look at blue" I heard sir say. I looked up and seen them all his staring at me.

"Sir! You and rumi get on the game!" Mari yelled.

"Mari baby stop yelling" Lani said. I think she was finna do her hair. She was taking her ponytail she had in out.