✨ 6 ✨

Blue POV

Blue POV

I feel so bad that I'm doing this to her. I can see the hurt in her eyes. I didn't know what to do when she said she heard me talking bad about her. I froze so I jus went with the story.

After she left my mom walked in my room mad.

"Blue ivy Carter what-" she paused and too a deep breath. "what's wrong" she asked more calm than when she came in.

"Why did you say that stuff about Lani" she asked.

"Mom. I don't know. Everybody been telling me that she's weird and to not mess with her" I said. I had to tell the truth now.

"Well blue you know what everyone says doesn't matter. They don't know Lani to say that she's weird." My mom said. I jus nodded my head.

"But then people started figuring out who I was and was talking about me" I said lowly.

People started coming up to me and saying things like 'your a brat' or 'you think you better than us cause you famous' and some other shit that's worst than that.

"Saying wat. Cause iaa go up der ta da damn school and set dat shii scraight"

(Not a typo)

"Mom it's straight" I said laughing.

"I said dat" sh said mugging me. I jus laughed at her.

"No frl bubba tell her I don't care what them kids are saying. You know it's not true so don't worry about it." She said.

"Okay. But she's mad at me" I said.

"No she's jus hurt and never wanna talk to you again. You know her dad's funeral is tomorrow right?" She asked.

I forgot. Damn I'm fuckin up.

"Yea so you kinda jus added to what she was sad about"

"Mom I didn't mean to. I jus didn't want to be judged" I said.

"Tell her that. She's in her room crying her eyes out right now. Actually go check in her right now"

We stood up and she walked with me to Lani room door. It was closed but you can hear her faint screams and cries.

My eyes watered. I can't do this.

"Mom I can't" I said turning around. My tears started dropping knowing I made her cry like this.

"Yes you can. Wipe your face and go talk to her. Hurry before she cries herself to sleep." She said pushing me.

I knocked on her door before going in. She was laying towards the wall with her head in her pillow.

I don't think she heard me cause she kept crying. Usually she would try to stop crying and wipe her face but she jus stayed in her position.

"Kailani" I said. I closed her door back and leaned on it.