Confess plan

Time skip

A few weeks passed by.

The boys always had fun when they were together. They hung out very often.

Obviously, Yujin, Gunwook, and Gyuvin were already very close before but they were now also very close to Ricky.

Which meant a lot to them.

Ricky was like Gunwook's older brother.

Gyuvin's best best friend.

And Yujin's...

Well. Whole world. 

His first love, role model, crush...

Both Gunwook and Gyuvin knew about Yujin's crush on Ricky and they always made plans to secretly help them to get closer.

But Yujin didnt know that they knew.

Or more like he didnt know Gyuvin knew since he only told Gunwook but Gunwook told Gyuvin.

But it wasn't a secret for a long time cause they soon told Yujin about it.

"Yujin-ah...I know you like Ricky." Gyuvin said.

Gyuvin, Yujin, and Gunwook were now sitting in the school's cafeteria after their classes. 

(Ricky wasn't there because he went to China for a week.)

"What...what are you talking about?" Yujin acted confused.

"You dont need to act like you dont know. I know you like Ricky." Gyuvin said which made Yujin sigh.

"How did you find out?" Yujin asked.

"Sorry, Yujinie. I told hyung." Gunwook said with a nervous smile which made Yujin sigh again.

"Are you...mad?" Yujin asked Gyuvin.

"No. Why would I be mad?" Gyuvin asked confused.

"Well...I am in love with your best friend?" Yujin said like it was obvious.

Gyuvin laughed at that. 

"Wha- why would I be mad? To be honest I can't blame you. Ricky is perfect but anyway! Back to what we wanted to tell you. I knew about your crush on Ricky for quite some time but we wanted to tell you today because Valentine's Day is coming up and we want to help you!" Gyuvin stated.

"Yes! You guys have known each other for quite some time now and you guys are close too! You should shoot your shot! Ricky is now gone for a week. He will be here on Valentine's day tho. Why not take this time to plan something awesome?" Gunwook added.

"W-what?? You guys want me to confess? B-but there is no way hyung will like me back! I am not ready to be rejected yet!" Yujin said panicked.

"Oh come one Yujin! You know that it's not impossible for Ricky to like you back" Gyuvin said.

"Exactly! And also you dont have to date right away. You can start courting him instead if it doesn't work out!" Gunwook added.

"Yes! It's gonna be Valentine's Day! It's once a year. Make it memorable for him." Gyuvin said.

"I...I guess that isn't a bad idea." Yujin said and the hyungs cheered.

"Dont worry Yujinie! Everything is gonna turn out great! We will help you." Gyuvin said while shaking Yujin's shoulders.

Planning time!!!  ---------------------------------------

The trio was currently in Yujin's room sitting on the bed thinking of some good ideas.

"I think you should confess soon that day because then if he feels the same way you guys can spend the rest of the day together as official boyfriends," Gunwook concludes.

"And if he doesnt feel the same way but you court him you guys can also spend the whole day together and you can take the time to impress Ricky and prove yourself," Gyuvin adds.

"What if he doesnt let me court him?" Yujin asks.

...

The question makes Gunwook laugh and Gyuvin scoffs.

"Ricky?? The sweetest boy ever who likes to satisfy people? You know Ricky damn well that he never says no to people that are close to him. There is absolutely no way he won't give you a chance to at least court him." 

"I guess you're right...so what should I do?" Yujin asks.

The first normal/good question Yujin asked today.

"Well, since Ricky hyung is a big drama/movie fan...

You know those lovey-dovey stuff in dramas/movies when the main lead puts a love letter and a gift in their crush's locker and the paper asks if they can meet after school somewhere? 

Then they meet up and the person confesses to their crush, the crush says yes, and boom! A new couple was born! You can do that!" Gunwook suggested.

"Not gonna lie. That's a good idea Gunwook." Gyuvin complimented Gunwook and he gave him a fist bump.

Yujin nodded in acknowledgment at Gunwook's suggestion.

That's not a bad idea at all.

"And then you guys can go on a picnic...on the beach! And if you want to we can come too but we will leave y'all alone and just help when you guys need it!" Gyuvin added to the suggestion.

"Actually why dont we travel somewhere for the beach picnic? You know and have a sleepover in some hotel nearby!" Gunwook said.

"That's a great idea! We dont need to worry about school since it will be on Friday!" Gyuvin said.

(Guys I know Valentine's Day was on Wednesday this year but please act like Valentine's Day was on Friday)

Wow...the idea sounds good indeed!

The hyungs are really determined to help their maknae get his crush. So cute.

"It's great! Thank you hyungs! I wouldn't know what to do without you!" Yujin thanked relieved.

They just smiled Gyuvin ruffling his hair and Gunwook giving him a hug.

The end of this chapter.

What are your thoughts?

This is like a late Valentine's Day special.

Hope you enjoyed it!