Arcade

They arrived at the arcade.

Right at the entrance they spotted a punch machine.

"Omg! Let's try that!"

"I will go first!" Gunwook said confidently.

He scored 852.

"Woww that's so high!" Ricky said impressed.

"Nah I will beat him. My turn!" Yujin said.

He scored 850.

"Hahahah I won!" Gunwook said proudly while laughing at Yujin who lost.

"Only by 2 points tho!" Yujin said defending himself.

"Move kids I will beat you both!" Gyuvin said also very confident.

He scored 907!

"Wow Gyuvin!" Ricky said in shock.

"Hyung when did you get so strong?" Gunwook asked also in shock.

"Ayy there is no way." Yujin was in denial he was last??? and on top of that, his brother was first? nah.

"Ricky your turn!" Gyuvin said signaling Ricky to give it a shot.

Ricky hesitated a bit "I will try."

He scored 914!!!

"Yo Ricky!! 914? That insane!" Gyuvin said in disbelief.

"Wow, hyung! who would have known that you were this strong." Gunwook said.

Yujin however was once again surprised at Ricky's talent. Admiring how Ricky could do basically everything.

"Wow...he is so strong...is there anything he can't do at this point?" Yujin thought to himself.

His mouth was slightly opened but no one noticed except for Gunwook who whispered to Yujin "Impressive huh?" When Gunwook said that he knew he was signaling for Yujin to control his reactions. He quickly closed his mouth and acted like nothing happened which made Gunwook chuckle. "I get it tho. Ricky hyung is pretty damn perfect."

After the punching machine, they played so other games. They had a lot of fun hanging out with each other. Just high school boys playing games after school.

They suddenly came across a vending machine. A cute bunny plushie caught Yujin's eye. 

"Omg, the bunny is so cute! I want it!" 

They decided they would take turns again and Yujin started.

He went for the bunny plushie and...

He failed. He tried one more time wanting the plushie.

He failed again.

"It's ok Yujin I will give it a try," Gunwook said attempting to grab the plushie.

He also failed but it's ok because he still got a cute teddy bear that was next to the bunny.

"Oops. Do you at least want this teddy bear?" Gunwook said.

"No it's fine keep it. I only wanted the bunny." Yujin said upset at the fact he could get the bunny.

"Yujinie don't worry Hyung will win the bunny for you," Ricky said with a smile making Yujin's heart race.

Yujinie?? Hyung will win the bunny for me?? Yujin was going crazy. He wouldn't even be upset if Ricky didn't win the bunny. The interaction he had with Ricky was more than enough.

Ricky gave it a shot and...

He succeded!

"I got it!" Ricky cheered taking out the bunny and giving it to Yujin. 

"Here you go!" Ricky smiled at Yujin's cute reaction.

"Thank you hyung!! You are the best!" Yujin thanked Ricky happily.

"Wow, Ricky hyung how are you so good at everything?" Gunwook said amused at the amount of Ricky's secret talents.

"I know right? Ricky, you make me look bad." Gyuvin said while he fake sulked.

"Get used to it hyung. Ricky hyung is better than you." Yujin said which made Gyuvin annoyed.

"Yah! Kim Yujin!"

For the last game of the day, they decide to play the basketball game.

(this is what I mean btw)

"Oh right! Ricky you mentioned you play basketball right?" Gyuvin asked.

"Yeah!"

"Let's have a match"

The game started and it was a really close match. Yujin and Gunwook were watching carefully.

The winner was...

Ricky! no surprise at this point

"I won! Gyu you are so bad at this!" Ricky said teasingly.

"I lost by 3 points! I am not bad! You were just lucky I am sure I am better than you! Actually, we should play real basketball sometimes. I already signed you in the basketball club let's play tomorrow and see who is better." Gyuvin challenged.

"I am down." Ricky accepted the challenge.

"You two can come too if you want," Gyuvin told the maknaes.

"Sure we will come!"

After Yujin and Gunwook also played the game they went to get food and after eating Gyuvin drove them home.

The end of this chapter.

What do we think?

This was kinda short but I will try to make the other chapters longer!

Hope you enjoyed it!