Hang out

"Good morning Yujinieee," Gyuvin said full of energy.

"Good morning hyung," Yujin said still a bit sleepy.

"Are you going to join me for lunch today?" Gyuvin asked.

"Yeah. Gunwook can come too right?" Yujin asked.

"Of course! I am bringing Ricky anyway. I told him we will always have lunch together I didn't give him a choice." Gyuvin told Yujin while chuckling.

Ricky?

Ricky.

OMG OMG!

"So every time I join Hyung at lunch...Ricky will be there too?" Yujin smiled at the thought. He was lucky he didn't get caught by Gyuvin who was too busy eating pancakes he would definitely tease the shit out of Yujin. 

"Oh by the way you met Ricky yesterday. What do you think about him?" Gyuvin asked out of the blue, making Yujin choke on his orange juice.

"Oh my god! Yujin are you ok?" Gyuvin asked worriedly.

"Ye-yeah I am fine. I was just startled." Yujin choked out.

"Why?? Do you like Ricky or what?" Gyuvin asked teasingly while raising his eyebrows.

"N-no." Yujin denied.

"Ok well, what do you think about him then?" Gyuvin asked.

"He is really nice and attractive too..." Before Gyuvin could comment on that when Yujin realized he quickly added "And he is a better gamer than you" He saved himself because the last sentence made Gyuvin forget about the earlier comment. 

"Hey! You little!"

Gyuvin chased Yujin who already ran away to his room.

After chasing and running they calmed down took their backpacks and went to school.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yujin and Gyuvin parted their ways after arriving at school.

Yujin went to his lockers and Gunwook was again already there.

"Hey Yujinnn!" Gunwook greeted.

"Hi, Hyung!" Yujin greeted back.

"Sooooo how was your sleep? Did you dream about someone really special?" Gunwook asked teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up," Yujin said while hiding his face with his hands. Gunwook laughed at that.

They went to class while they chatted about something (something probably Ricky-related).

When they sat down the bell rang. The teacher came and started the lesson.

"So do you know anything else about Ricky?" Gunwook asked.

"No not really but Hyung told me yesterday that he forced Ricky to eat lunch with him every day so whenever we join Gyuvin for lunch Ricky will most likely be there too." 

"Oooh. Wait. Arent we joining Gyuvin for lunch today? So Ricky will be there too?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I will finally have the opportunity to meet him! Let's see who is making Yujin so shy." Gunwook said while smirking.

"Stooop. You better not say anything I told you about him though." Yujin warned.

"Ayy don't worry. Trust your best friend Yujin." Gunwook said promising Yujin he would keep his mouth shut.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Rick!" Gyuvin greeted excitedly seeing Ricky taking things out of his locker.

"Hey, Gyu!" Ricky greeted back while smiling.

"Yesterday was fun! We should hang out again today." Gyuvin suggested "Sure" Ricky replied.

They also went to class. The bell rang and the teacher started the lesson.

Halfway way the lesson Gyuvin was focusing on the lesson when he suddenly looked beside him and saw Ricky who was drawing. He scanned the whole paper admiring Ricky's artwork.

"Wow..." Gyuvin said quietly but loudly enough for Ricky to hear. Ricky turned his head towards Gyuvin who was looking at his sketches. 

"How were you able to draw that? You are amazing!" Gyuvin said shocked.

Ricky chuckled saying "Thank you! I love art and drew for a long time I improved throughout the years I guess...do you want me to draw you?" he asked.

"Hell yeah." After Ricky heard that he went straight to it.

By the time Ricky finished the drawing the class ended.

"I am done!" Ricky exclaimed showing Gyuvin the results.

"Oh...my...god. RICKY YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING WHAT-" Gyuvin said (more like shouted) completely shocked cause the portrait looked like Ricky printed it out. Ricky laughed at Gyuvin's reaction.

"Do you want to keep it?"

"OF COURSE I WANT TO KEEP IT! But are you sure you want to give me this?" 

"I am very sure. Keep it."

"Thank you!! I will frame it!" Gyuvin said which made Ricky chuckle.

After all the classes they went to get lunch.

----------------------------------------------------

When Gyuvin and Ricky arrived at the cafeteria Gunwook and Yujin were already there. They were sitting there and eating but they later noticed them. 

"Hyung! Over here!" They shouted making Gyuvin notice them too.

"Oh Ricky they are over there. Let's go." Ricky nodded.

While they were heading towards them.

"Oh my- is the blond that Ricky guy? Shit, I get it now." Gunwook whispered not expecting Ricky to look THAT good.

Yujin nodded "I told you."

When they came they sat down.

"Hey guys! Oh yeah Ricky this is Gunwook and Gunwook this is Ricky" Gyuvin introduced them and they greeted each other while smiling.

"So how were your classes today?" Gyuvin asked the younger two.

"Boring as always."

"Even if I tried I wouldn't understand anything" The maknae's replies made Gyuvin shake his head and Ricky chuckle. 

"What about you hyungs?" Gunwook asked.

"It was the same as every other time...Oh right! Ricky is an amazing artist! He drew a portrait of me." Gyuvin said while taking out the artwork showing the maknaes. 

"Omg. Ricky Hyung you are so talented." Gunwook complimented. Yujin agreed.

"Thank you, guys," Ricky said shyly smiling.

"Wow..." Yujin said.

Not only was Ricky gorgeous, kind, and better than gyuvin at gaming he could draw too? he is so talented.

"Are you two going to hang out?" Gyuvin asked.

"Yeah!" Gunwok replied.

"Cool! We four can hang out together then! Where do y'all want to go?"

"How about the arcade?"

"Sure! That will be fun!"

"Sounds good!"

"So arcade?"

"Yeah!"

"Arcade it is!"

After eating they headed to the arcade by Gyuvins car.

The end of this chapter.

What do we think?

Hope you enjoyed it!