24. Always so logical

Be sure you've read last chapter, "23. Don't be a bitch,"

 Don't be a bitch,"

March 30, 2017

••••••

Continuing....

Orion made it the the door and used the key to step into the room, he looked around seeing Kasim sit in a chair that looked to be made for royalty while Nala and Zuri stood on either side of him, all naked.

A chill went through his body, as goosebumps appeared. He was too drunk for this shit, they looked like they were ready to attack him.

He was oddly turned on though, and he had wanted all of them. He knew that he was drunk when he wanted to get fucked tonight, granted, he was a verse but he just haven't had anyone top him and do good at it other than Leyton—and during his prison stay it wasn't like he was willingly about to fuck those men to see if somebody could fuck him right. The most he'd do with Kane was oral, he didn't even let Kane go as far as playing with his ass alot. So, why the fuck was he ready to damn near ride Kasim's dick?

A amateur who had never fucked a man before—he was ready to give his ass to a fuçking rookie.

Who more than likely wouldn't know how to handle him the way he liked to be handled when he's submissive.

Tonight he didn't plan on being nobody's teacher—or guider.

He just wanted to be handled—truthfully.

It was his birthday, he felt they should slut him out however they wanted and he'd allow it.

Orion just hoped that him submitting to them wouldn't fool them though, because when it was his turn with them? They'd see.

He smirked thinking about how he'd make each and every one of them submit not only their bodies—but theirs minds to him as well.

That was for another time though.

In this moment—he was being a brat, and wanted all the attention on him.

He'd even pretend to be a good boy for them.

Whatever they wanted, however they wanted him.

Heels colliding with the floors had got him out of his head and focused on the beauty that stood before him, "welcome to our world pa," Zuri told him.

Orion looked her up and down licking his lips, as he let her lead him to the bed. Kasim was still seated, Nala now sat on his lap as they eyed him and Zuri.

"How far are you willing to let us go with you tonight?" Zuri asked him and pushed him back on the bed, straddling his lap.

"Whatever y'all wanna do, I'm with it," he told her.