Doe Eyes?

Rui may not seem like the type to give doe eyes. Puppy dog eyes? Of course. Siren eyes matched with his smirk? Who could deny it! But doe eyes...?

Yes. And the best, at that.

"What's with that look?" You asked shyly. Rui merely blinked, chin tilted down so his eyes were raised to look into yours.

"Just thinking about how much I love you."

His gaze felt intense, like your very soul was vulnerable to it. At the same time it was alluring in a way that you gravitated to him, crawling into his lap. You wanted to tear your eyes away from his so bad it could hurt, but it's like they were glued to him.

"I love you, Darling." He repeats, hands running up your sides.

"Kiss me" you sighed out, not waiting for a response and immediately pressing your lips to his.

There's something about his doe eyes. Much like the entirety of your boyfriend, they're cute. Absolutely adorable. But it's different. His upwards gaze is cute in a way that it reminds you he's all yours. Every cute, adorable thing about him is dedicated to you and no other. And that can quickly turn cute into attractive.

"Love you," he murmured out once more, leaning back from your lips for only a moment before you pressed back in, rougher than before, as if angered he had even dared to interrupt.

"Shut up," you sighed out quickly and absent-mindedly, eager to get back to his mouth. Despite Rui's usual overwhelming affection and yearning to feel it get returned, your words made his knees weak.

And to think, you were acting like this because of how he looked at you? He didn't even know what he had done to get such a special reaction from you, but God he should do it more.

Teehee short drabble :3