Ch-10

She have the same disease as her uncle Uchiha Itachi!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hush! I am here..... everything is gonna be alright" Madara was whispering gently to Suki which lulled her to sleep......
"Oh no! Not again...... I don't wanna lose my daughter" Madara was crying.....
"How did the I not notice...... but she didn't show any symptoms" he thought. That night he stayed awake because sometimes Suki was getting very painful heartache......
She even coughed blood 2 times!!

Morning~

" Tsuki..... how are you filling" madara asked gently while patting her head....
"Tiered...... I don't wanna..... go" she whined.
"Then don't! take rest, I will send my shadow clone who will use transforming Jutsu...... well take your place" Madara said.
"Papa..... if I am..... like this...... how will I take revenge....." Suki asked with greeted teeth.
"I think..... you should go to..... Tusunade..... she will heal you" He said.
"No! Then she will tell..... mother..... I don't want that" Suki immediately denied.
"She will not..... I can't see you like this.... " Madara said with a frown.
"Otōsan...... what if I tell you...... that this is happening for some different.... reason" Suki said with a frown.
"What can it be?" He asked.
"I still don't know..... but i will know.... soon" She said.
"Ok! so, what will you do today" he asked.
"Train me with my special eyes or Sharingan" she said while sitting up.
"I need to search about your special eyes so......I will train your Sharingan"
With that they went towards the training ground and started there training........
"Suki! Can you explain me about Shinotabi..... your special Genjutsu"
"Well, it will depend on the user..... if I want to show them hell or heaven...."

"Oh! that's interesting" Madara exclaimed, then they started to train

Academy~

" Good morning students! Today we are having a new classmate, so please welcome....... Mitsuki, come here" Shino said chearfully. A boy with pale blue hair and golden eyes came forward.....
He just smiled, put 'Suki' can easily say that's fake. When the boy suddenly appeared beside Suki to move her away, when she grabbed his hand tightly, leaving him schock.....
"Watch your hand boy..... next time it will be putting in the floor" she then pushed him away. Mitsuki saw it was already bruised.....
"Oi teme! Control your temper!" Boruto shouted.
"Did you say something..... Dobe!" With that she sunshin on top of the tree to relax.....
Boruto started shouting, but soon stopped.
"If you don't mind..... can I ask, why are we doing class...... Outside, if that's ok with you" he asked.
"Huh! why are you asking the culprit...... asked to the victims..... idiot" they heared suki's taunting voice, making Boruto more mad.....