Ch-9

Continued~

"So! everyone get in line!" Shino ordered. Everyone got ready, Sarada was behind Suki and was glaring at her. Suki sensing it didn't even bother......

(I am not good with fights so....)
Boruto vs Unknown= Boruto wins.
Iwabee vs Shikadai= Shikadai.
Inojin vs Unknown= Inojin.
Sarada vs Chocho= Sarada.

"Ok! So now Uchiha Satsuki and Hana come forward" while Hana came forward with a smirk, Suki just stood there looking at her with schoked face......
"How..... how is that possible" she whispered to herself, then she felt something was wrong, behind her blindfold she turned in her Sharingan and saw purple chakra then what she relaxed.....
"Will you really fight me.... Suki" Hana said with mocking tone as she saw Suki now standing in front of her.....
People where now confused.....
"Start!" Shino shouted. No one moved, Suki moved forward and now standing face to face with Hana, then gently stroked her face......
Leaning towards her.....
"Why will I fight you..... when I can easily kill you right now" Suki said in a dark tone.....
Before anyone or Hana can understand what happened, Suki grabbed her chin tightly immediately breaking her jaw.....
"Ahhhh!" Hana shouted......
"Wait! Hana..... isn't she Tsuki's best friend...... Hey Satsuki stop it right now..... that's your best friend..... how far will you fall!" Sarada shouted. Suki put her head down then her shoulder began to tremble, then.......

The laugh send shiver down to everyone's spine. After she calmed down.....
"She, Hana! Don't make me laugh..... she is the most purest girl I have seen..... her chakra so welcoming and gentle..... that warm chakra...... do you really think I will let you go..... She never have purple chakra, neither so cold and evil!!" Satsuki shouted without her knowing the marks appeared again because of the hatred she was filling......

 She never have purple chakra, neither so cold and evil!!" Satsuki shouted without her knowing the marks appeared again because of the hatred she was filling

Naruto filling the dark chakra immediately stood up to take action but.......

"Calm down child.... don't let them see your weak side" Her father's word rang through her head successfully calming her down. Then with a swift of her hand she knocked 'Hana' out. Everyone was silent.....
"The winer is Satsuki" everyone then started clapping, but......
"Shino sensie..... I want to fight her" suddenly a female voice range through making everyone stop talking......
"Sarada! are you sure" chocho asked worriedly.
"Yes! I need to break her arrogance" with that she went down. Satsuki just stood there ignoring the ache from her heart.....
"Ok! Start" Sarada immediately attacked Suki.
"You are just wasting my time" with that Suki bllured away......
Sarada was ready with her Sharingan on.......