Ch-2

Time Skip 4 years

Satsuki and Sarada they are now 8 years old. Hana and Satsu started spending time with each other more and more, making Satsu show more emotion than she thought. Sakura and Sarada was really happy about it. But today something happened.......

Morning~

Hana and Satsu, they where towards playground.....
"Satsu Chan~ do you wanna be a shinobi" Hana asked curiously.
"No. Don't wanna" Satsu replied instantly.
"Why, I wanna join, but I don't wanna die and leave..... you behind, you are my only family, I have" Hana said smiling softly. Satsu also smiled.
"I don't fear death. Don't wanna leave my family and you behind" Satsu replied. Hana don't no why, but she suddenly hugged Satsu, she also hugged her back......
"Something wrong" Satsu asked, now holding Hana's hand....
"Nothing, just wanna hug you!" Hana chearfully replied. They continue their journey, but Satsu felt something was wrong, like she is gonna lose someone close to her making her grip Hana's hand tightly. They where talking, eating but suddenly Satsu stopped.
"What happened?" Hana asked.
"Someone is following us" She replied, when 5 figure wearing cloak appeared, Satsu immediately pulled Hana behind her.
"Stay. Don't move" Satsu replied.
"What do you want?" Satsu asked.
"Huh! you little brat! do you really think you can beat us" one of them mocked.
"Enough! we are here to kill her. Before anyone comes!" one of them ordered.
"Hana run. Hide. Forest" Satsu replied shortly, then pulled out two sharp Kunais.
"No! I am not leaving you behind!" Hana said sternly. Satsuki's eyes where already active in 3 tomoe sharingan, then turned towards Hana.
"Please. Listen. Hide, for me" Satsu begged, even though her eyes where emotionless, Hana can see the worry in her eyes.
"Ok, be safe" Hana immediately run towards the forests. Satsu's Asura and face turned cold and murderous.....
"What do you want!" this time she said a little loudly. Seeing her Sharingan already completed the first stage, they where little scared, but didn't show it.....
"Think of it as a pay back for what your father did to us!" one of them roared then run towards her.....
"Then I shall give what you deserve"....

(Obito= Satsuki.
Kakashi= Enemy).
(Just ignore there talk and the last part).
As soon as Satsuki used Fire style, it left them schoked.....
"She is not even a genin, how can she do such a jutsu without handsign!" one of them shouted.
"Ughh!" they heared a loud painful groaned. They turned towards only to see, Satsuki standing covered in blood, and saw there teammates head on the floor......
"Monster!" one of them shouted.
"You made me" Satsu replied coldly, she suddenly vanished......
Seeing this 4 of them hurridly made 10 shadow clones each but......

(Ignore the fire style).
Satsuki was standing behind them 3 of them and their shadow clones already dead, only one was alive who was now shaking in fear, he immediately sunshin away. Satsuki soon felt something was wrong.....
"Pendant, Hana in danger" she immediately vanished from there, butt as soon as she went 3 anbus appeared and was surprised.
"Quick, one of them is still alive take him to Ino San to check his memory!" one of them ordered, rest two immediately vanished.......
"Just what happened here, it's even burning, Fire style" the Anbu also went away.....