Ch-6

Next day~

"Ok, so today we will learn how to throw Shurikens!!!" when suddenly 4 Shurikens passed him, he immediately moved away.
"This is such a drag~ I already know how to do this" Shikadai said while throwing the Shurikens right at the middle.
"Same. Let's practice, what can we do" Inojin helplessly said. Metal throwed 3 Shurikens right at the spot.
"Wow, his skills are amazing" Inojin said.
'Oh no. I completely forgot, Shikadai, Inojin and the rest of them is here' Metal then carelessly throwed two more, it didn't even reach the board.
*Clang clang* they all heared Shurikens coliding with each other, before hitting the middle spot....
"Excellent Satsuki!" Shino praised her.
"Teme! move side!" A blonde hair boy shouted running towards them with a Demon Shuriken. And he throwed it, where metal was standing, seeing it coming here got nervous....
"Le....Leaf hurricannnnnn!" But poor thing, his leg got stuck between it, also got thrown away.....
Everyone immediately rushed towards him....
"Hey Lee, are you ok. I am sorry" Boruto immediately apologized.
"Hey! who allowed you to bring Demon Shuriken" Shino questioned.
"Ayy! That is mine" a boy shouted.
"Iwabee" Shino said.
"Humph! Usuratonkachi(loser)" Satsuki said.
"Anata wa orokadesu!(You are stupid)" Boruto shouted back.
"You all! to the principal room now" Shino ordered.

Afternoon~

Shikadai,Inojin, Boruto, sumeri,metal,Sarada and Satsuki was now working on the hokage's stone face........

"Hey you all ok!" Boruto showed.
"Annoying. I am going home do your work" satsuki just sunshin away.
"Teme!" Boruto shouted.
"Here we go again" Iwabi said helplessly....

Inside the training room~
Evening~

Satsuki set up her training ground, without her 'knowing', that Kages where present there, watching her.
"Isn't that 'his' daughter" Gara asked.
"Yes. Just like him, she is the female version of him" Naruto said smiling.
"What she doing, at this time" Chojiro said, without any interest.
"Let's see"

"What!" Choujuro just shouted out.
"Quite!" a chilling voice said from behind him, they immediately turned towards her seeing she already have turn on her Sharingan.
"Hey brat! What do you think you are doing here" Shikamaru said annoyedly.
"None of your concern" with that she went back to get place.
"Tell Yamato, to fix this area tomorrow" them without anymore explanation,

As soon as the dust got settle, instead of Satsuki, they saw Yamato
"Nooooo!" He just fainted there only.
"What kind of power is this, so terrifying" Gara said.
"Is she always like this.... " Choujuro asked....
"Yes.... but recently she turned more cold" Naruto sighed. After their meeting, Yamato fixing the place they left........

Night time~

Sarada and Sakura where quest eating dinner, when the door was opened, but no noise of footsteps.....
"Tomorrow wake me up by..... 4 am" with that Satsuki went upstairs.....
"But....." Sakura was night able to finish her word......
"What's with the attitude! It's getting worst day by day! Who does she think she is!" Sarada shouted angrily after seeing her mother angry......
"I need to talk with her..... something is wrong" Sakura frowned.....
"No mom! Nothing is wrong! just because she is powerful she can't show that kind of attitude!" Sarada was now really angry.....
"You know what! there is a test about fighting..... someone need to put her in her own place" With that Sarada left. Sakura sighed with Sadness......
"I really wonder what happened that day..... and she also never talk about Hana...... it might be connected somehow....." With that Sakura went to her room then fell asleep.....

Satsuki's room~

After she locked her door Madara came out then hugged his daughter.
"Suki~ your are really sad nowadays..... I can't watch you like this.... it hurts me" Madara said with sadness.....
"Otōsan...... gomen~...... it's just..... am I really that bad in front of everyones eyes..... just because I don't show emotion" Suki asked while letting our few tears. Seeing his daughter like this he picked her up like a baby and started paying her back, which calm her down. He then sunshin in top of the Hokage's mountain, he sat down with Suki.....
"Why are even bother what they think about you...... they don't know you.... you will act however you want..... no one can stop you" Madara said with seriousness......
"Umm~..... but no matter what..... I will take Revenge for what they did to my..... Love, I will make them suffer" Suki said with voice filled with hatred, that she didn't even notice how black cracks appeared on neck. Sensing this Madara immediately.....
"Come! today I will teach you my signature move" with that they teleported fast away, so no one can disturb there father and daughter time......
"Really! I will not disappoint you papa" Satsuki said with genuine smile in her face.
"No matter what...... you will always be my daughter" with that they started there bonding time. Fighting, practicing, joking around, eating, being stupid, annoying eachother. If someone saw Madara and Satsuki laughing and bonding likea father and daughter, they would have thought, they are possessed.....
After some time, they where now lying down watching the beautiful scenery......

"Papa..... thank you for everything..... I love you" with that Satsuki feel asleep hugging her father with a smile. He smiled warmly then stroked her head gently......
"I love you too my daughter" with that they both feel asleep, without any care of these caursed world.......

(I was crying from happiness, Madara is so gentle towards his daughter kawaiiiii ❤❤).

Morning~

"Satsu~ wake up..... time for academy" Madara who was already awake called out. They where lying on the bed, since yesterday he sunshin both them there......
"Nooo!" Suki whined like a cat,
"Ok then here comes the....... Tickle monster.... Yeah!" Maa started touching Suki, she immediately busy with laughter, she was grateful that she put silencing seal, so no one can here them......
"Haha~ hahaha~..... I..... I am up!" Suki sprang towards the bathroom. Madara just laughed......
After sometime, he was now really angry. He already heard, Sarada and Sakura leaving for there own business, didn't even called his daughter......
"Pa~ let's go..... today I have a fight after all" she confidently said.
"Best there ass..... show them what we did yesterday" Madara smirked, Suki also smirked. With that Madara went back to her minscape, and she sunshin right towards the stadium, jounins, Anbus, Kages who was here for metting and students. The tention in atmosphere is take high.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's see what will happen.

Byeee~