chapter 14

Gina's POV

The dream.
I had the dream again.
What was this?!

Why now of all times?!
When I finally made something if myself after all those years of being pushed and cracked?!!
What's does this mean?!!
What is it meant to be?!

I stood up to see it was still dark.
I stood up and went of to the field I had sparred with the ex-leader Caleb guy and just stood there inhaling the good air.

The air was so cool and cold, I felt my hairs stand due to the chilling atmosphere.
It was so satisfying.

I decided to take a walk out of this hidden haven for a while.
I walk to the path I saw the attacking wolves from before come through and saw a cave entrance. But It was more like a crossway.

As I walked further into the cave. I felt my stomach rumble and It was certainly not from hunger.
It tumbled and rumbled with each step I took and I realized this feeling was the same feeling I felt that day I was caught and Injected.

The familiar smell filled my nose and all I could think of was how I could rid myself of this smell and so I ran out of the cave.

But it seemed the closer I was to the other entrance, the stronger smell. A faint whirring sound caught my ear and a big machine came into view.

It was like a generator but a huge fan blowing out the horrible smelling substance. The machine oozed out an auciscious aura and I felt somewhat.......connected?!

I saw, a little container bottle sized, holding in the substance that reeked my nose and I couldn't help but cover my nose tightly.

I literally, ran past the machine straight into a wall. It was a huge stone. That blocked the direct entrance. It was so big it probably needed a few other wolves to open.

I sighed.
I had to get greenie.

I went back, past the machine and to the tents that housed the pack less wolves.

Then I stopped.
Come to think of it, I did even know where Greenie's tent was.
Ughhhh!!!

A sudden boom stopped my train of thoughts and I turned towards where the noise came from to see big and deep cracks on bordering wall separating us from the outside packs.

The whole wall that held the entrance crossway cave along the machine and the bouldering border was crumbled right before my eyes.

And then, huge wolves jumped onto the fallen rocks and climbed Into the grassland haven. Towards us..........

Their numbers were pretty large and they were bigger than the other wolves from earlier today.

My eyes dilated as I thought of the matches.
Mia wasn't replying....I wasn't even sure she was here and I couldn't feel my wolf.

As I racked my head for answers of the current problem.
I heard a familiar voice that snapped my temperance.

My formar Alpha.........