chapter 6

Gina's POV

Wandering around, looking here and there, sniffing consistently for whoever's scent, I bumped head first into something hard and was met with a pair of jade eyes that stared lovingly at me. But he masked it as soon as I saw it.

'uhmm, mia did you see that'

'yeah, that was weird, and strange too'

It all happened in a flash, and I was still confused by what I saw and still leaning on his chest,.and squinting my eyes drawing closer to him.

He cocked his left eyebrow at me to show his confusion and I imitated his look.

Then his gaze lowered to his chest and I followed with my gaze and met up with his eyes still confused.

Before realization hit me and I pulled far away and cleared my throat. Slightly flushed and flustered. Scratching my nape, I gave a nervous smile, and all he had was a smug smirk.

The awkward atmosphere attended to the already awkward situation so I just hung my head low and muttered an apology.

What was wrong with me, I shouldn't get flustered with any emotions right now, I have to survive away from this place.
These feelings, these stupid feelings..........they would only be my distractions.

My feelings of shame and embarrassment was immediately replaced with anger,.......anger at myself for letting my guard down, for showing a sort of  weakness.

I was unconsciously clenching my fist and gritting my teeth when I heard him open his........mouth.

""Aren't you gonna apologize" he said and crossed his arms.

"I......already.......did" i was visibly shaking speaking through my teeth.

"Well,I didn't hear it, and I would very much like an apology, thank you very much.........you disrupted  
my work and focus" he glared

All the while he was blabbing, I was fused with rage. I couldn't control this fury, it was beginning to envelope me and I was about to burst with rage. I took deep breaths.

Okay Gina, deep breaths, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

I breathed deep and sigh unwillingly.

"Ok...... Am sorry, we good now?"
I asked

"No,.....we're not good,.....ughhh"
He rolled his eyes and left me standing in that there.

_________________________________

Sorry short chapter guys,
ran out of ideas.

Promise update this week
Likely two chapters

Muah muah!! Love you guys