*talks in medieval with strict parents*

Hi everybody nice to formally check in on you guys. Now if you think I'm about to introduce myself to people I don't know, you're tripping.

But thank you for reading my fanfic so far! I've enjoyed making it and even though it sometimes doesn't go the way I want it to, I like that I'm fully engaged with it.

As much as I would like to drag this introduction on because I'm kind of nervous, I will not because I don't know how much time I have left.

Not like, I've been kidnapped and I'm about to die, but I don't know how much time I have with my Wattpad phone community.

My parents don't really like what I choose to do on phone, they don't like me using Wattpad, Tumblr, Tiktok, etc. So with that being said, I probably won't be posting for some time.

My dad's actually pretty pissed about me using the internet in general and my mom plans on putting some sort of parental setting on my phone so that I have to ask permission to use whatever I may be using on my phone.

What I'm saying is my parents have forbidden me to use Wattpad and whatever else involves the contact with the outside world.

The reason is just because they don't want to be influenced by something I shouldn't until my brain is old enough to brain, I guess.

So with that being said, basically I don't know if I'll be able to continue this story for a long time, at least until I actually move out of the house. Honestly I don't know what to do, I don't plan on deleting the story anytime soon. And when I do get back to it, you'll know cause I'll probably delete this chapter.

Although now that I think about it, my parents might actually delete my account if they find it. 😃

So once again, thank you for reading my book and hopefully I won't be leaving y'all on that cliffhanger for too long. Anyways, I'll try and figure out how I can continue the book but it'll take some time.

Bye!