Girl Of Steel II, Snatched Hammer

Man, Y/N was hungry.

Maybe she could eat that lemon cake once they finished up here.

The three of them immediately start searching through the abandoned building, Y/N not having a clue at what she's actually supposed to do. She wondered if Yuji was feeling the same, or maybe she was just being stupid. Who knows.

Yuji was acting like an agent of sorts, running around and hiding behind corners, while Nobara just followed him, not bothering to mess around like he was.

"What a pain in my ass." Nobara complains, gaining the attention of Yuji as the three of them walk up the stairs to the next floor.

Y/N could care less. After all, she was the babysitter, it's not like she was actually going to see or help with any of the curses. 

At least that's what she keeps telling herself.

"I come all the way to Tokyo and I still have to deal with dumb curses."

"Huh? You didn't come here to excorsise them?" Yuji asks, quickly looking back at Y/N to see that she was following before looking back at Nobara.

"Let's save some time, you and I should split up. I'll start from the top and investigate floor by floor, you two start from the bottom." She replies, completely ignoring his question.

I mean, Yuji thought it was a valid question.

"Let's knock this out and grab some sushi and Ginza."

Immediately the word sushi got the attention of Y/N and she smiled and nodded at the girl, getting ready to walk back down. I mean come on, she said sushi and ginza. She didn't even know what ginza was but she knew damn well that it was food. To her, this was an 'Oh, say less' kind of moment.

"Hold on a minute, let's take this seriously. Curses are dangerous y'know?"

If Y/N were being honest, Gojo should have been here and not let his intern participate in this crap. She basically has a default button to blame everything on him now. She didn't want to be here and she also blamed that on Gojo.

Suddenly Nobara ran down and proceeded to kick Yuji in the stomach. Why she did such a thing, Y/N wouldn't begin to know, all she knew was that Nobara had some serious anger issues.

Y/N caught Yuji before he fell onto the floor, waiting for the big hoop-la about how insulting Yuji was.

"I don't wanna hear it from someone who last week was a clueless normie! Now get moving!" She yells, huffing and turning around to walk back up the stairs.

"You're an out of control roller coaster of emotions today!" Yuji retorts, clearly pissed off at her attitude.

"This is why girls don't like you!" Nobara yells... But how would she even know that?

"How do you know they don't like me huh!? Y/N likes me!" Yuji replies, waiting for some sort of response from Nobara before he frantically looks at Y/N.

"You think girls like me right?"

"What? Oh I wasn't listening." Y/N replied, shrugging her shoulders and deciding not to answer whatever anger debate everyone was having.

"Is she even popular enough to talk?" Yuji grumbles, annoyed at the situation. Now he was left here with Y/N, which wasn't bad but like, Nobara didn't have to be such an ass.

"Bitch."

Out of instinct, Y/N immediately smacked her hand over his mouth. Not because of what he said, it was because she had heard something.

"Oh, c'mon Y/N, don't you agree with me?!" Yuji yells, although his words were muffled by her hand that he couldn't pull off of his mouth.

"Shh."