Ryomen Sukuna

So Y/N  wasn't prepared to be making a pit stop for some food and coffee before going to the hospital.

But she was hungry, and Itadori probably needed sustenance.

To be honest, she wasn't prepared to run into a boy with two, abnormal looking dogs by his side either.

Life is full of surprises isn't it?

"Sorry!" She yelled, trying to balance the brown bag and cup holder with two cups of coffee she had without falling.

"It's fine." The boy started, looking as stoic and calm as ever, after all, he wasn't one to freak out about much.

But it definitely was a major coincidence that the boy was looking for a certain someone with a cursed object and the woman in front of him happened to have a cup of coffee with the certain someone's name on it, literally.

Thank goodness, he did not think that he would ever find that boy again.

She started running off, pretty quick might I add... 

Oh wait did I say running? Naw, I meant sprinting. A full on, faster than sonic, sprint and Fushiguro was not prepared to try to keep up with her.

"Hey! Hold on!" He tried to yell at the girl, calling his dogs away whilst trying to keep up with the speed that this girl kept. 

She had to be full on sprinting right? There was no way that she could just normally run that fast.

Apparently he was wrong and he was about to lose this very fast woman. He was so desperate that he jumped onto a moving trolley which helped a lot.

He continued to watch where the woman was going, noting that she must have been going somewhere very important, and somehow she hadn't dropped what she was holding.

"HEY! YOU NEED TO PAY TO RIDE!"

Fushiguro looked at the driver of the trolley with an annoyed glare and sighed before jumping off and just ignoring the man.

He could finish this by running the rest of the way anyway. She was close enough and he wasn't going to pay to ride a trolley so that he could catch a girl who was on foot. That would be too embarrassing, especially if Gojo found out.

"GET BACK HERE KID!"

He continued running after Y/N, trying his best not to lose her since the place was still a bit crowded and he was grateful that she seemed to turn down an alley way.

He followed the woman through the alleyway that led to another part of town, except it was a lot less crowded. He finally stopped running and watched as she seemed to be heading towards a hospital father away.

He sighed and bent down on the sidewalk, quietly hiding behind a light pole. He was catching his breath from how long he had to run and continuing to watch the girl just in case she went somewhere else.

"Look mommy, it's a stalker."

"... Yes, let's go now."

Fushiguro looked back at the mother and child, almost gasping. He wasn't a stalker... He really wasn't a stalker... Well... He must have looked like a stalker, so he was gonna have to find a different way to do this.

-JUJUTSU KAISEN-

"Itadori... I brought sustenance." The woman started, looking at the boy in front of her with a small, reassuring smile. 

"... Hey, thanks." The boy replied, returning the smile with his own, though it looked very heartbroken.

Losing his grandpa like this must have been really hard for him and Y/N didn't really know what else to do. She brought some comfort food and coffee, hopefully that would compensate for her lack of helping out emotionally.