Step one

"But why would he do that?" Brooklyn asks. "I don't know... maybe as a way to escape." I say trying to make sense of Darius's plan. Suddenly bumpy shows up from the shadows, scaring the living daylights out of Yas. Trying to avoid being crushed she stumbles back and trips over a branch. It takes her about 5 seconds to realize who's on top of the Dino. "Ben?"

"Hey..." Ben says shyly. When he doesn't get a reply he gets nervous. "Yasmina" Ben says holding out his hand, but yas doesn't take it. Instead she jumps straight into a hug that is instantly welcomed by Ben. "Oh so you're a huger now?" Ben says teasingly. "I still have mixed feelings about it but I... you... you're!" Yas says stuttering over her words. The excitement taking over and her not being able to focus on anything else. "Yeah that's is sweet and all but we have a slightly bigger issue right now." I say hesitantly. "Darius is trying to take Mitch and Tiff to Main Street." Brooklyn says.

"What? Why would Darius purposely lead them to the T. rex?" Ben questions. "Home field advantage!" Kenji chimes in. "As stupid as Kenji is, he's right on this one. Darius knows that place like the back of his hand. More importantly Mitch and Tiff don't know it at all. If there's anywhere he can escape it'll be there." I add. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go help them!" Yas says ready to kick it back in high gear. "Yeah bumpy and I are ready to roll." Ben says agreeing with her. "Uh-no. One problem, there is no way we'll make it to Main Street before they do." Kenji says. "Well there is one obvious shortcut." Brooklyn says growing a small smile as she shows him the map. "Down there!? You have to be kidding. Don't you remember last time. Not only is it super dark and creepy but we almost died! Nope, no go for Kenji."

The next thing you know we're all headed straight for Main Street. Welp... that didn't age well. "We're doing this!" Brooklyn says as we all race down to Main Street. We swerve through the halls only to end up getting stopped by a gate. Of course... After about 10 minutes of Ben and Bumpy trying to break down the barrier Brooklyn starts to hear a noise. I'm not sure if it good or bad, but when her key card unlocks another path way I'm starting to vote good. "Did y'all know this way here?" Brooklyn asks. "Definitely not" I reply and Kenji nodding his head in agreement.

We keep walking to the hall to soon run into the room the sound is coming from. Brooklyn opens up the door and we head inside. "Wow . What is all this?" Yas questions. "It's some type of control room" I say answering her. "Oh, snap! This must be like some kind of secret power center! My dad might not even know about this place!" Kenji says in amazement. "We have to find a way to raise that gate and get Sammy and Darius." Brooklyn says. We all start searching pressing random things until something happens. "Come on we have to get the power on!" Brooklyn says, annoyed that she can't find it. "Got it!" I call out while switching on the power. "Guys look they're right there!" Brooklyn says and the rest start cheering. All of the happiest is cut short when we realize they are being cornered. We try to tell them but they can't hear us.

Suddenly we all hear a roar. A uncomfortably familiar roar. "Looks like Rexy decided to join the party." I say as we catch a glimpse of her heading to Main Street. As soon as Rexy arrives the tables shift. Darius and Mitch are fighting for the a bag while Sammy and Tiff are fighting for their lives. After realization set it Darius lets go of the bag abd runs away with Sammy. Meanwhile, Mitch is getting tossed around like a frisbee. It's a miracle he was able to escape.

Rexy started to make her way back to the nest when she suddenly stops and turns around. "She can smell them..." I say causing the others to ask. "There gotta be another way to help!" Brooklyn says and starts button mashing. Apparently it works because she turns on the speaker which distracts her long enough for the others to get away. We all cheer.

"Hello party people it's Kenji." Kenji says over the speaker. I watch as Sammy and Darius look around trying to find the speaker. "Guys we found a back up generator and turned the power on!" Brooklyn says. We watch as Sammy and Darius yell something at us but we can't hear them. "Guys we can't get y'all. Act it out" Brooklyn says and they do just that. They start mimicking a drinking like motion. "Fish! Tv shows! Books! A song!" Kenji yells out. "Seriously dude" I say while looking at him like he's stupid. He me might be. "No, no they're drinking something." Yas says. "Water! The watering hole?" I guess and they confirm that I'm correct. They then act out a hunt. "Mitch and tiff know where the water hole is" Brooklyn realizes. "They're planning to kill the dinosaurs..."