Happy birthday, Eddie

We continue to walk through the the forest when we hear Ben scream and we all jump. "Sorry I stepped on a branch." He says apologizing. Everyone else groans and starts talking about where we are. Brooklyn go own about Sammy having her phone but I ignore trying to figure out where we are. "My fellow campers, chill!" Kenji says. "What we need here is someone to be able to make the hard calls and since I'm obviously leadership material I'll do this." Kenji states. Before I can argue with him he says "And my first degree of leader is for everyone to stop talking and listen to Darius and Makayla." Kenji says while putting his arm around me and Darius. "What?" I say out loud. "Y'all got us out of camp alive plus I can blame you if anyone dies see leadership." Kenji whispers to us. "So what way Darius?" Kenji says. "Oh please your just trying to cover up the fact that your lost to. Face it no one knows where we are." Brooklyn says. "I know where we are." I yell out. "This is near toros paddock!" I say while walking. "Your right I thought this place looked familiar." Darius says while catching up with me.

When we get there we see that the fence is broken. "Great now we have to deal with the Indominus and toro" Ben says. "Wait how do you know about toro?" Darius questions. "We all know kenji told us the next day." Yas says plainly. Me and Darius both give him a glare. "In my defense me savings Makayla was pretty cool." Kenji says proud. "We know that this enclosure is north of the main park so if we keep going that way we'll hit the visitors center." Darius says. "I don't know, even if we get there what's going to change. They didn't do so well with there first park." Ben says which I kinda took personal because I grew up in this park. "Hey well the first park didn't have me or my brother trust me you'll be fine." I say while walking off.

We keep walking in the jungle until we see a dinosaur laying in the grass. "That's not right predators don't just kill and leave it there." Darius says. "He's right that's unnatural" I add. We hear something growl and hide behind the gyrospheres. A small dinosaurs jumps out of the bushes and Ben gets excited. "Bumpy!" He yells and runs over towards her. I follow Ben and pet bumpy while the others talk about a plan. We decided to go to Wu's lab but Ben wants to bring bumpy. We all try to tell him she's only going to slow us down but he doesn't care. We all start to walk off with Ben trailing us. While walking Darius starts to second guess everything.

"How are you so clam about this." Darius says to kenji. "Like I said If someone gets eaten it's on you." Kenji says. "But if we're going the wrong way the one that gets eaten could be you." I say with a smirk. At that kenji stiffens and starts second guessing everything as well. "Wait guys where's ben." Darius says with a hint on panic in his voice. Ben comes out of the bushes dragging bumpy behind him."Um Ben? What you got there?" Yas says. "Umm nothing it's nothing" Ben says nervously. "It didn't look like nothing to me" I say. "Ben are you hiding bumpy in that bush?" Darius says raising an eyebrow. "W-what nooo" Ben says nervously. As soon as Ben says that bumpy grunts. "Then what was that sound" I say with a smirk. "That's could be anything. The jungle makes all kinds of weird noises." Ben say but no one's buying it. And to prove us right bumpy jumps out the bush tripping Ben. "How did she get here" Ben says with a fake surprised look. "We don't have time for this!" Yas yells frustrated. "There are dinosaurs eating people out here and bumpy can't keep up!" Yas continues to say. "She can move faster! Ankylosauruses run fast. Right Darius?" Ben says looking for help. "When they're fully grown, maybe but she's just.." Darius says trailing off while bumpy falls to the ground. "Wow total speed demon." Kenji says sarcastically. Everyone starts walking off but suddenly Ben starts protesting. "Ben your not thinking straight bumpys to slow" Brooklyn replies. "Then welll put her in the van!" Ben says while point to a van. "How did no one see that." I say with a deadpanned face.

"It's an ACU transport." Kenji says with and goes on about his rich boys privileges. "Is that a tablet!" Brooklyn says with excitement. She get into the van and grabs the tablet while Sammy goes towards the radio but it's all static and the tablet doesn't have communication enabled. "If I just had my phone-" Brooklyn starts but gets interrupted by a very annoyed Darius. "Enough already there are more important thing going on than your phone!" He yells. We all go silent until the tablet starts beeping. "There's a map program with little moving dots on it." Brooklyn states. "They chip all the dinosaurs to track them." I reply. "See there's us and there's..." I starts but I don't finish. "Wait if the brachiosaurus are over there why are they wondering around" Kenji ask.  "The fences are down..." Darius says. Suddenly bumpy starts groaning. "Easy girl" Ben says while jumping out the van. Then we hear heavy foot steps. "Guys somethings coming this way." Ben says. "Way to state the obvious Ben" I say without thinking. Everyone gives me a not the time for this look and I shut up.