Fair Trade

“START GAME!”

<<LEVEL 1>>

<<Time : 5:00>>

<<Moves: 20>>

<<Clear Goal: 1500pts>>

“Map!”

He shouted.

He looks at the mini version of the whole area.

“Always use Maps to see the whole view. We have 5 minutes since the first 30 levels are always Easy modes. It’ll get trickier after the 30 mark but it’s not after level 100 that you will question life. So candies, jelly beans and biscuits are the starting sweets.Not bad. I’ll go and take all I can take. You can easily get 1500 points but if you want to raise your ranking, every level should be played properly.”

He explained without looking at the chats because the game already started.

He dashes to the right corner and switches biscuit and candy in a wrap.  There were five identical items. The item becomes one item with a crown and shines vibrantly.

He steps on it and it explodes in the nearby items. He easily collected 1500 points but it’s just his second move so he continued playing. Not every switch earns him a lot of points but there are only 3 sweets and 2 types of distraction items so there is a high chance of matching. He earns  7,500 points at level 1.

“Didn’t even make me sweat. You get that?” He said opening the chat again.

There are many praises at how dedicated he was and those who are hurrying him cause the items at first 5 levels are all the same. 

:I don’t like the reward items. Even if it’s tastier than ordinary candies, biscuit and jelly beans…they are still just candies, biscuit and jelly beans!

:Host is so full of himself, 7k is a lot but it’s the first game. You should at least get 10k and up!

:No hate. You all see that not all matches are good. He maximizes the 20 moves and earns 5 times more the target point.

:Host looks handsome while jumping. Like a cow with bangs.

:Cool Host.

:Go to Level 2! Hurry!

:Host stopped trying to act cool and reached for chocolate cakes already!

“Wow. You don’t have any patience and be kind. I don’t even have bangs so why am I a cow with bangs?” He sneers.

“START GAME!”

He started again.

He finds out that talking and playing with enthusiasm is not really his thing. Level 5, cupcakes and eclair are added. Level 10 donuts and macaroons. Level 15 custard pudding and croissant.Level 20 loses candy,jelly bean and biscuit. Level 25 cupcake and eclair is removed. Level 30 donuts and macaroons were removed and pancake and strawberry crepe were added.

“Ahhh….I’m so exhausted.” Running around for the past 7 hours. He sat down trying to relax. He opened the chat box and frowned.

The people are still here.

They keep chatting about his rising rank.

There were 200K participants and his rank was now up to 100k. It’s still far from 1000. He thought there would be less people in the ranking but there’s actually a lot than he expected. Of course the ranking reset every season so it’ll be easier to level up next season when the starting points are the same with everyone but he still believes he can reach a lot better rank before the season reset.