Update

Gabby was their youngest brother after Eros and Jonas. He was 8 years old and they let him study at school in town. Usually it needed a letter of recommendation from the village they lived in but since their father helped the teacher once before, he let their youngest to enter the school without any recommendation. But they found out their youngest has talent in studying and they become interested in buying land in a village since it’ll be needed if he ever goes for the test in the future.

Their family needs a proper address and being an owner of a mountain won’t cut it.

He is a quiet child but it doesn’t mean he is easy to push around. He is smaller than his siblings and was a premature baby. It happened when their mother was only 8 months pregnant and had a small incident. The baby was smaller and easily got sick but he had no bigger problem than that.

Their mother was very apologetic toward him and try to spoil him the most but because of his good environment growing up with capable and naturally good siblings, he wasn’t spoiled or bratty instead he is very smart and calm.

“I heard Gabby was a close friend of yours Tami?”

They are eating dinner when Ereo suddenly speaks.

Tami almost choked from the soup she was sipping.

“What?” Tami blinks her eyes innocently trying to hide her emotion.

“Oh? What is this reaction? Do you actually have a crush on your age? Haha.” Ereo chuckles.

Tami smiles reluctantly laughing alongside his brother.

Kora, whom Tami used to talk to about Gabby, sighs.

“Why did you mention him brother? Truth be told, Gabby doesn’t usually play around since he was studying in town and he also has friends in other villages. To say Tami was close, it was a bit too much.” 

Kori smiles.

Tami grits her teeth.

‘More than too much, it’s impossible!’

She too likes pretty people of course.

She wanted to be close to Gabby like the rest of the villager’s children and she can’t believe to meet a future scholar.

At first she thinks Gabby is very kind like an angel and she even received a few candies from him but suddenly he just changed and became terribly mean to her.

He even told her not to get closer to him in front of the villager’s children, making her extremely embarrassed. They laugh at her so much so everytime she remembers those times they chatted and played,she wanted to smash her head and forget everything.

She also starts hating candies because she reminds her about him.

Of course they don’t tell their brother about this. He is a man and won’t understand. And they are just children messing around, if he takes her emotions not-so-seriously she’ll just feel badly.

Ereo was teasing Tami but he can tell that the fake smile in Tami was crumbling even more after his teasing and feel bad.

Even if Claus is a good and handsome man, it doesn’t mean his siblings are equally good.

‘Fuck. Do they bully my sisters?’

“Haha. Is that so? Forget about that. I just think since Claus helped me. It would be good to be close to their family but never mind. I also plan to treat Claus to a restaurant in town. Later, we will also eat just the three of us.”