The Vlogger in me

Ereo locks his door.

He lays down the bed to make his body comfortable since playing a virtual game will send his consciousness to the virtual world and create his avatar. That is why there are games where you have 3 and more lives and you still won’t die unless it was the payment for losing.

Usually RPG games only have 1 to 2 lives and dash games have 3 or more lives. You can quit whenever you want and retry the next day, wait for the game to reset(8 am) and play again to ensure your safety. Of course it’ll also reset your game play and it won’t save but it’s the price for safety.

“Novice status will regenerate game play coin 1 per minute. To regain 1000 GP coins I need at least 17 hours. If I play now, I can play again around 2 to 3 in the afternoon. Hmm.. I would be playing ×Sweet Puzzle Crash× then selling the sweets in the market. So I have to be awake in the morning to sell stuff and also make sure my game play will be maximized so as not to waste time. But I also don’t want to just play and sell things..I’m still chasing a husband and taking care of children… Wow. I have always been single, I didn’t realize that 24 hours really is not enough time. Hahha.”

He chuckles. But remembering his status at the moment, who only has a promising future but still has nothing merittable, he frowns.

“Okay. I haven’t started yet but I already want to slack. Anyways I can’t play all morning. Since I still have nothing I should focus more on gaming and selling. When I have enough money to slack off then I’ll lessen the time of gaming. So I will play at 5pm everyday and stop at 2am. Sleep and wake up at 6am. Sell stuff all morning. Oh…I can even flirt in the afternoon? Wait what? I actually can do this? 4 hours of sleep is my life before.”

He nods his head and checks his time plan again and thinks he is a genius for doing something amazing at first try.

Of course his plan might work thanks to his two sisters who work around the house to cook and clean and wash the clothes so his only problem is making money.

“I’m glad I have sisters not brothers.”

He grins.

But then again the women here are used to working around the house in modern days having any siblings, girl or boy, are useless.

He clicks the Game ×Sweet Puzzle Crash×

He opened his eyes and he was allowed to pick his avatar. From Jelly beans-to cupcakes-to chocolates.

He wants to choose the default to have a human-like avatar.

But before he could click on it, he had a notification.

[[ Welcome Gamer Ereo.]]

“Why do I receive another welcome notification?”

He clicks on it.

[[As a Second Lifetime player. You can enter Vlogging. There are Five stages of Vlogging. Novice-Rookie-Expert-Master-Supreme. Levels will advance depending on Vlog views,followers and donations. Donation points will be divided for the platform and the vloggers, 60-40. Donation points can be used to buy items in the Platform Store]]

[[To not distract the players from game play, chats are not shown to the gamer while playing. Can browse fan chat after the game. Commission is allowed but not advice. Many Viewers are also gamers and might commission for something risky to do to lessen competition in the ranking. Advise players to be wary]]

[Vlogging can start whenever the gamer clicks the one eyed goblin(open eyes) on the bottom left corner of the first view screen. And end the vlogging by clicking at the one eyed goblin again(close eyes)]