16. success and party

Soumi's pov:

Soumi's pov:

It's been some days that we came from our house...and today is a big day for me...I hope Mr. Volkov will like the design...

I really don't want any problem today..

I was wearing my watch when the bathroom door opend and Siddharth came....

"You are ready...wait let me get ready then we will go together" he was about to go away when I call him back...

"Siddharth... actually today I will go with Advik..he will also went there" I said making him nodded...

Taking my stuffs I was about to leave when he called me......

"Soumi" I looked at him....

"All the best" he said making me nod and I left from there....

I am still embarrassed from that moment...and now it's hard to look at him without remembering the moment...I just hope he didn't mind anything

I went to Neha and Advik's room and knock on the door....

After sometime Neha opened the door....

"Hey.... good morning" she said when I saw Advik coming

"Good morning both of you... Advik can I go with you today as you will also come" I asked

"Yea why not.. let's go" he said

"Bye bye you both...and all the best " Neha said smiling at me and I mumbled her a small thankyou

In the car.....

I hope this day went well... it's my first time...my heart is feeling like it will explore soon...

"Stop worrying so much...you did great...Mr volkov will definitely like it" Advik said and stopped the car....

"I hope so" I said and went down....well it's not our office...but as this time Advik came I need to stop here...and after five building our office came....

"Bye" I said and he said a small 'bye' and drove away....

After few minutes walking I reached

Entering the room I wish everyone a good morning
I was about to go to my cabin when iheard....

"So finally she came huh"

Uhhh...did she really need to come now....

I turned around and got welcome by the person whom I hate the most

If you think I hate her without any reason than no.....I have reasons....

I don't know why this girl never like me from the day I joined....like girl I didn't stole your candy...

And for me I only like those person who likes me or you can say respect me....

"What do you need now Aditi" I said in a serious tone....