2. naya rishta

The wedding

The wedding...

The grand wedding was held in Mumbai's Taj hotel...some were gossip about the wedding and some doing there work...

Soumi's pov:

Woo... that's looking damn...well she is rich... after all money must be funny in the rich man's world...

"Oyy kya soch rahi hai...chal Ishani wait kar rahi hogi" Neha said and we both went to the bride's room...

As we entered the room we saw a gorgeous lady was sitting in front of the mirror...

"Hayyy...ram...kya khubsurat lag rahi hai hamari dulhan...jijaji to flat hi ho jayenge" Neha said while dramatically clutching her heart... making me laugh at her...

"Ohh..dekho to kahe kon Raha hai....do you want to catch eyes mam" Ishani said....

" Well That's true " I said giving her a smirk...and she roll her eyes....

What's up with her rolling eyes...

"Well no..I'm happy being single"said while dramatically flipping her hair

"We will see when you get married" I winked at her....

"I'm not getting married...Not until he is my Tae"said while keeping her hands on my shoulder

"Guys stop it... it's my wedding focus on me"said while catching both of our attention

"Yes ma'am"both of us said in a union with a salute making her chuckle...

Suddenly we heard her maa.. calling for her.... asking us to bring her downstair for the rituals...

"So let's go miss bride....to become Mrs." Saying that we left from there....

End pov....

As soon as they come down,Ishani went to the mandapa and the wedding began....

Both soumi and Neha were chatting and looking at the wedding rituals.... unknown to them two woman were looking at them from far....

"Ashi....what do you think about those two girls...will not they look good with our Sid and Avi" Anamika said while adoring the both girls who are busy giggling among themselves....

"Yaaa...maa..I was also thinking about that...but we don't know anything about them" Ashi said and Anamika gave her a assuming smile...

"Don't worry...how about I ask chitra..If only you agree " Ashi looked at her with a smile

"Haa..maaa...bilkul...woo dekho masi jii app ke pass hi aa rahi hai"

"Are..tum log yeaha par kyu khari ho...chalo chalo phere hone wale hai"

"Haa...haa..but sun akk baat baata ki woo do larki kno hai"she said and point at Soumi and Neha...

"Ohh.. woo...bohot achi larkia hai dono...bohot pyari hai...paribar bhi bohot achha hai unka...dono apni Ishani ki bohot achhi sahilia hai" she said and it make Anamika and Ashi smile brightly....